Windows 10: Asus motherboard Update Bios

Discus and support Asus motherboard Update Bios in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahanGoudarzi, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Asus motherboard Update Bios

Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is there a way to update bios from Aptio setup utility?

:)

MahanGoudarzi, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Asus motherboard Update Bios

1. Asus motherboard Update Bios - Similar Threads - Asus motherboard Update

2. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  3. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  4. Asus PN50 will not update bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus PN50 will not update bios: Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop...
  5. Asus PN50 will not update bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus PN50 will not update bios: Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop...
  6. Asus motherboard and folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard and folder: I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc. Could you help me with this please? 159644
  7. ASUS Motherboard specific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Motherboard specific: Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board? I have 2 questions 1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking...
  8. X453MA Motherboard ASUS - Boot path not shown on BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    X453MA Motherboard ASUS - Boot path not shown on BIOS: Hi, I have an issue with a laptop here. ASUS Laptop model F453M. It encountered a problem with the HDD. After troubleshooting and diagnosis I found that the HDD is faulty. It's been infected with malware and virus. I couldn't remove the malware using Malwarebyte so I...
  9. ASUS Motherboard compatibility

ASUS Motherboard compatibility: My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in...
  10. BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard

BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard: I don't know if this is the correct forum for this so please feel free to move it as needed. I have the Asus Crosshair VI Hero board running a Ryzen 1700 with 32gb of DDR4 2400 ram. I have currently installed bios 1701, and after months of tweaking, cussing, adjusting...