Windows 10: Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it

Discus and support Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've downloaded this file to update the laptop's firmware but I see no instructions on how to use it. I see instructions for other equipment but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hymanwallace, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it

I've downloaded this file to update the laptop's firmware but I see no instructions on how to use it. I see instructions for other equipment but not for this one? The instructions are not always the same so...

Would someone point me?

:)

hymanwallace, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Kovoet Win User

Asus matrix 7970 plat bios update

Yea I wanted to do the firmware update bud. Do I download it from Asus

Kovoet, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Should I update bios?

Lol, there is still so many myths about flashing bios and people actually believe in them. People, this is 2018, not 1998, bios updates are easy and when file is provided by manufacturer themselves then they do RMA gpus, motherboards, mice and all other devices which failed during flashing.

spectatorx, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it

PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it

1. Asus N501VWAS.307 BIOS firmware update file -- what to do with it - Similar Threads - Asus N501VWAS 307

2. ASUS firmware update optional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS firmware update optional: Hello, today I received an update from Asus as a Microsoft optional update. It asked me to reboot my computer to install it. I did and my PC went boot looping, so I have reseted it to see if it would stop the problem. Then it asked me to update the BIOS, so I had to get...
  3. ASUS firmware update optional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS firmware update optional: Hello, today I received an update from Asus as a Microsoft optional update. It asked me to reboot my computer to install it. I did and my PC went boot looping, so I have reseted it to see if it would stop the problem. Then it asked me to update the BIOS, so I had to get...
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  5. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  6. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Asus PN50 will not update bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus PN50 will not update bios: Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop...
  8. What do i do with a firmware .wim file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do i do with a firmware .wim file: So i have an iLife zedbook 3g, its those hybrid tablets that allow you to have android and windows on it. All in all my windows started acting weird so i reinstalled windows but i did it with the creation tool from the microsoft website. Now here is the problem, that removed...
  9. what to do about this firmware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what to do about this firmware?: my firmware has warning sign in it, is it a problem ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-about-this-firmware/d98eb1ec-6355-4d38-b07e-c6602a7ec061
  10. BIOS firmware / security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS firmware / security: How do I access my BIOS firmware to determine if my hardware initialization during the booting process, operating systems and programs are secure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-firmware-security/a5ab6872-7d40-4837-ab57-f9b3df346f7f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update asus bios with .307 file