Windows 10: ASUS N53 Install failures

Discus and support ASUS N53 Install failures in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Asus N53SV laptop which has been running windows 10 since pre-release but after 1709 it started having problems with updates 1803 or 1809.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by spotty, Feb 11, 2019.

1. spotty Win User

ASUS N53 Install failures

I have an Asus N53SV laptop which has been running windows 10 since pre-release but after 1709 it started having problems with updates 1803 or 1809. Have tried installing as part of upgrade, media created from ISO and it gets to various points in the upgrade and then fails.

Ive had MS Support reset the windows update but it continues to fail.

They said the hardware doesnt support windows 10 because the machine was original installed with Windows 7. However I find this a little strange as I've been running windows 10 for literally years.

Anyone able to provide some assistance in identifying the actual cause of the setup failures (by actually looking at some log files).

:)

spotty, Feb 11, 2019

2. can my laptop with windows 7 Asus N53S can it be upgraded to windows 10

hey i got another laptop which need to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 but i want to know can asus N53S series can it be upgrade windows 10. or will it not its I7 laptop

hollowfication69, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Feb 11, 2019
  4. odameyer Win User

ASUS RT-N53 Not Assigning Wired IP Address

Had a large file transferring over local FTP @ 10mb/s (80mbps) and the damn thing crashed after about 10 seconds.

Thinking about saving for the ASUS RT-AC66U instead.

The title of this thread should just be changed to "ASUS RT-N53"

odameyer, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. ASUS N53 Install failures - Similar Threads - ASUS N53 Install

2. ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure: Hey, today my bluetooth/wifi network card stopped workingI only use the bluetooth, and the drivers shows up as faulty in driver booster. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers both from the driver-booster and from files from the official website. I have also tried...
  3. Installation failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation failure: I'm trying to install Windows 10 in a SSD and there's a error with a file. However, I've tried changing the iso file and the bootable-USB and it's still the same issue. Moreover, I tried to install it in a HDD instead of the SSD and there it worked. Also, I checked the SSD...
  4. Failure to 'Install'

Failure to 'Install': Sirs, After numerous 'Chats' and phone calls with Microsoft Support, I am no nearer to a result. It was concluded after investigation that Office Home & Student 2016 needed to be uninstalled & installed. It was downloaded successfully but the operation would not install on...
  5. ASUS Built In Camera Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Built In Camera Failure: ERROR: 0xa00f4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> What I have tried: 1. Uninstall & Re-install 2. Disable and Enable. 3. Update Drivers, on PC and Windows. Using Device Manager 4. Installed all "missing" drivers from DriverEasy. 5. Checked Windows Firewall Settings. 6. Allowed...
  6. Asus N53 windows update Install failures

Asus N53 windows update Install failures: So I have a N53SV with windows 10 and had struggled last year with installs. It appeared to be limited to updates and was mentioned in previous locked thread....
  7. HELP!!! Asus Transformer usb OS win 10 install Failure

HELP!!! Asus Transformer usb OS win 10 install Failure: Sorry Couldn't edit original … Asus tablet 32gig, was going to install win 10 PRO 32 bit (FROM USB), instead of just win 10 (which it had on it). But previous attempt failed and now disk was full, So I had to erase previous versions to make space for next install. Now No...
  8. Asus Transformer usb OS win 10 install Failure

Asus Transformer usb OS win 10 install Failure: Asus tablet 32gig, was going to install win 10 PRO 32 bit (FROM USB), instead of just win 10 (which it had on it). But previous attempt failed and now disk was full, So I had to erase previous versions to make space for next install. Now No versions to fall back on. During...
  9. Installation Failure

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800F0986: Security Update for Windows (KB4483235). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-failure/5938b424-b8f3-4def-abd1-be9e8f15d259
  10. Failure to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to install: My computer keeps trying (and failing) to install 'English (GB) optical character recognition' and 'English (GB) typing' every 10-20mins even though I'm running US keyboard and language. The constant attempts to update and failing, is driving me crazy! Please help!...