Windows 10: ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work!

Discus and support ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi My laptop Windows was updated few days ago(Windows 10 - Version 1511 - OS Build 10586.104). And now external subwoofer do not work! Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MMostajer, Mar 16, 2016.

1. MMostajer Win User

ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work!

Hi
    My laptop Windows was updated few days ago(Windows 10 - Version 1511 - OS Build 10586.104).
    And now external subwoofer do not work!
    Please help me to solve this problem.
    Thank you.

:)

MMostajer, Mar 16, 2016
  2. Keub Win User

Asus Sonicmaster external subwoofer not working in windows 10

Hello,

The external asus sonicmaster subwoofer is not working with my windows 10. I'm using a N551JB asus notebook. The subwoofer doesn't get detected. I have tried installing the latest Realtek HD Audio and Intel drivers without any luck. Does anyone know if this
    can get fixed or will I have to wait for updated drivers?

Thanks.

3. Sonic Master Subwoofer not recognized by Asus laptop N751J laptop.

Hi there,

I`ve purchased new laptop Asus N751J that comes withe external Sonic Master subwoofer.

In Windows 10, when I plug subwoofer, it is simply not working and not recognized.

I`ve checked topics for Windows 8 and noticed that there was a lot of similar problems with Windows 8, but for Windows 10 there is no solution.

Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Thanks,

dinkodinko, Mar 16, 2016
  4. Hydranix Win User

You need to reinstall your sound drivers.

That Windows update was a major update. Most of your drivers and settings had to be reset for the update to Install properly. There's no way around that.

If your sound card drivers are installed, make sure that you've configured your sound settings to enable to subwoofer. Provide your soundcard model if you still need help. Otherwise refer to the documentation for the sound card, which can be found on the website of the company which sells the card.

Hydranix, Mar 16, 2016
  5. MMostajer Win User
    Hi
    For this Long delay I apologize.
    I download last version Driver(6.0.1.7730)
    But to no avail!
    My speaker setting:

ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work! [​IMG]

And model: Realtek High Definition Audio

MMostajer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work! - Similar Threads - ASUS N550JV external

2. Asus N550jv Bios Sıfırladıkdan Sonra Ekran Gelmiyor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus N550jv Bios Sıfırladıkdan Sonra Ekran Gelmiyor: ASUS N550jv cihazım var, dün gece saat 1 2 civarında takılırken birden klavye gitti, sadece FN ve diğer F tuşları çalışıyordu, sonra touchpad de gitti ve PC'yi yeniden başlattım daha sonra BIOS'a girdim ve ayarları default yaptım, kaydedip çıkınca da ekrana vs görüntü...
  3. Asus N550jv Bios Sıfırladıkdan Sonra Ekran Gelmiyor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus N550jv Bios Sıfırladıkdan Sonra Ekran Gelmiyor: ASUS N550jv cihazım var, dün gece saat 1 2 civarında takılırken birden klavye gitti, sadece FN ve diğer F tuşları çalışıyordu, sonra touchpad de gitti ve PC'yi yeniden başlattım daha sonra BIOS'a girdim ve ayarları default yaptım, kaydedip çıkınca da ekrana vs görüntü...
  4. Asus N550jv Bios Sıfırladıkdan Sonra Ekran Gelmiyor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Subwoofer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Subwoofer: So I bought a subwoofer and connected it to my computer. From there I tried it out and it didn’t work. I then went into audio setting and did all the funky stuff there. In the test menu, both my left and right speakers work but not my sub. For reference, I have a 2.1 sound...
  6. M14xR2 windows 10 subwoofer not working

M14xR2 windows 10 subwoofer not working: Hi, ever since windows 10 my subwoofer has stopped working. I know there is a locked thread were someone reinstalled the sound driver from a windows 8 update, and worked. I want to know which driver was used because I’ve tried the one from Dell’s website but no luck. This...
  7. Subwoofer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Subwoofer: Hej Har ljudsystem Logitech Z313. Efter uppdateringen slutar subwoofwern att fungera. Detta hände vid förra uppdateringen också. Då gjorde jag en återställning till älder verision. Samt varje gång jag skulle hör fick jag gå in och göra högtalar systemet inaktiv/ aktiv...
  8. Asus Sonic master Subwoofer

Asus Sonic master Subwoofer: Hey. Dug up this speaker (subject) and got and adapter to 3.5 aux from the original 2.5. tried it on my new pc. is there any way I can get the Sonic master subwoofer to work as an external speaker for my pc?...
  9. Asus N55SL Sonicmaster external subwoofer no longer works after windows 10 1809 build update

Asus N55SL Sonicmaster external subwoofer no longer works after windows 10 1809 build update: HI, so i use an Asus N55SL and one of the selling points on it is the B&O ICEpower sound system - personally it rivals the best of today's PC's - and in order to achieve the bass so well it uses an external subwoofer that you plug in, however, after the latest build of...
  10. Subwoofer no longer automatically works after a restart

Subwoofer no longer automatically works after a restart: Hey all, I've ran into a very obnoxious new problem as of late. It appears that, every time I restart my computer, Windows refuses to output audio to my subwoofer-- until I go into my sound card software and toggle from 5.1, to stereo, then back to 5.1 again. Seeing as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot