Windows 10: Asus N55SF - No audio from builtin speakers after updating to win 10

Discus and support Asus N55SF - No audio from builtin speakers after updating to win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I installled windows 10 1903 64 bit on asus n55sf. Everything working beside the builtin speakers(Headphones work). I installed audio driver. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yefet, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Yefet Win User

Asus N55SF - No audio from builtin speakers after updating to win 10

Hi. I installled windows 10 1903 64 bit on asus n55sf. Everything working beside the builtin speakers(Headphones work).
    I installed audio driver.
    the audio card isnt reconized in device manger.
    What can I do to fix this problem?

:)

Yefet, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Yefet Win User

Hi. I installled windows 10 1903 64 bit on asus n55sf. Everything working beside the builtin speakers(Headphones work).
    I installed audio driver.
    the audio card isnt reconized in device manger.
    What can I do to fix this problem?

Yefet, Oct 6, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User

Looks like compatibility may have caught up to you. I see ASUS does not have any Win 10 drivers for this model. The only listed Realtek driver is for Win 7.

Has it ever worked in Win 10? or is this the first attempt at Win 10?

If Realtek is not shown, is "High Definition Audio" shown in the device manager? If not, that suggests the old Realtek is not Win 10 compatible.

fireberd, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Yefet Win User

in audio adapters I have microsoft streaming service proxy
    in system
    high definition audio controller with ! (error).
    It is the first time installed windows 10. I read on this forum that people made the audio work with windows 7 driver but for me it didn't work.

- - - Updated - - -

I read on the internet that I need to install windows 10 on MBR disk. I installed on MBR type disk and the sound works. The problem is solved.

Yefet, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Asus N55SF - No audio from builtin speakers after updating to win 10 - Similar Threads - Asus N55SF audio

2. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  3. Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook no audio from internal speakers: Ever since installing a Windows update about a year ago on my ASUS Zenbook UM433I I have had constant issues with no sound coming from the internal speakers. Sound works fine through plugging in headphones, Bluetooth and HDMI. Sometimes the sound works on the laptop speakers...
  4. Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers: Hi, I have a PC with a P8Z68 lw motherboard running windows 11 and 7. When I try to plug in a speaker or headphones it doesn't work only static plays. In settings everything looks like it should work on both os's. I have tried reinstalling audio and graphics drivers however...
  5. Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus P8Z68 lw no audio from speakers: Hi, I have a PC with a P8Z68 lw motherboard running windows 11 and 7. When I try to plug in a speaker or headphones it doesn't work only static plays. In settings everything looks like it should work on both os's. I have tried reinstalling audio and graphics drivers however...
  6. No sound from notebook speakers and audio jack - Asus G501JW - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from notebook speakers and audio jack - Asus G501JW - Windows 10: I recently replaced the motherboard on my Asus g501jw zenbook pro, and I'm running into a head scratcher. After getting Windows 10 up and running again, I'm not getting any audio from the speakers or the audio jack. I get sound from my usb headset and from the built in...
  7. Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback

Redundant audio drivers for Win 10 speakers for playback: I have a large number of redundant audio drivers for the speakers in my Windows 10 computer Acer Aspire TC-885-ES14. This sometimes makes speaker access very confusing. For example, using Zoom today for the first time I had no audio and had to cycle through all these devices...
  8. Touchpad Asus N55SF

Touchpad Asus N55SF: HI Gang i have put windows 10 on an Asus N55SF , thanks to the help and advice from this forum i was able to fix volume keys. I have another issue where i dont have any driver software for the touchpad. It allows me to adjust sensitivity but thats it. It was was a fresh...
  9. No audio on external speakers after last update

No audio on external speakers after last update: The system did an update on Sunday morning 07/02/03, since the update I have not been able to get the external speakers plugged into the line out to work, the speakers in the laptop work fine but as soon as I plug in the external speakers.....silence They do show audio on the...
  10. Audio comes out from both speakers and headset after windows 10 update

Audio comes out from both speakers and headset after windows 10 update: Model 27-k150xt (HP Envy 27) with IDT High Definition Codec. I updated to Windows 10 pro from Microsoft when the upgrade was free about 5 months . version 1607 build 14393.576. I never noticed the issue until yesterday. Plug in a headset known to be working fine on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus n55sf audio driver for windows 10