Windows 10: asus new laptop log in

Discus and support asus new laptop log in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i bought new asus laptop-windows 10,APU dual core E1, 4gb ram, i need to open or start lap without log n, any one help..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SALMANI1, Oct 27, 2019.

1. SALMANI1 Win User

asus new laptop log in

i bought new asus laptop-windows 10,APU dual core E1, 4gb ram, i need to open or start lap without log n, any one help..

:)

SALMANI1, Oct 27, 2019

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 27, 2019
  3. ASUS new laptop not detecting built-in webcam and mic

We suggest that you refer to ASUS regarding further troubleshooting, as this concern could already be considered a hardware issue. You may visit their website and click on the Contact US section, click the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 27, 2019
  4. asus new laptop log in

Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

asus new laptop log in

1. asus new laptop log in - Similar Threads - asus laptop log

2. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  3. I can't log in my asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in my asus laptop: I sign in with my microsoft password. So the thing is that my brother mistakingly put 2012 as the date of my birthday in his Xbox and the next day my laptop thought I was a child and it won't let me sign in. For example when I say parents consent, I put my parents email and...
  4. Can't log on to new laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't log on to new laptop.: When I set up my new Win 10 pro laptop a gave credentials for ms and office. The setup completed but it does not accept my password to log on. There is an option for "Other User" but it does not accept valid MS credentials. The failure reports that it cannot connect right...
  5. New Laptop Setup Not able to Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Laptop Setup Not able to Log In: I just received a new HP Elite Dragonfly Laptop. I seem to have done something wrong when I was setting it up. I thought that I followed the prompts properly but I did get distracted by a client call in the middle of the process. It went to a log on screen for Windows and...
  6. Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation on new Asus Laptop: Hi, I purchased a new Asus Laptop about a month ago, now to my surprise I am getting a message to activate Windows 10 I dont have any type of product key, I was under the impression that with a new laptop Windows 10 comes pre-installed and therefore does not require to be...
  7. CANNOT LOG INTO MY ASUS LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CANNOT LOG INTO MY ASUS LAPTOP: Hello, Ive been trying to log into my Asus laptop, but my computer is not recognizing my Microsoft account. I know the password I'm inputing is correct because I logged into this site with the same email and password and it works. it is also not a keyboard error because I...
  8. Flashing black screen on a new Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flashing black screen on a new Asus laptop: I’ve purchased a new laptop, it is Asus e406MA, but it is working incorrectly, showing serious problems with a black or even blue screen. This PC has pre-installed Windows 10 Home and I think that this issue is caused by incorrect work of OS rather than hardware. The laptop...
  9. Problems logging into desktop, after logging into new laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems logging into desktop, after logging into new laptop: Hi All, My desktop (running insider preview 16257) was working fine up until yesterday. Then I got a new laptop and proceeded to set it up, including logging in with my MS account. This is the first time I've logged into two machines with the same MS account. Prior to this...
  10. Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop: just loaded W10 unable to use cursor/pointer touch screen works any ideas this is a laptop ? 20232