Windows 10: Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation

Discus and support Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys, Hi have an Asus Notebook which has been running on Windows 10 for a few years now. I have noticed that every time a new update on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tati_675, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Tati_675 Win User

Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation

Hi guys,

Hi have an Asus Notebook which has been running on Windows 10 for a few years now. I have noticed that every time a new update on Windows 10 is available my computer starts getting the blue screen of death and so I have decided to delay Windows 10 updates for a month after they have been released. I did the same with the new update and it was scheduled to happen in January.

Yesterday when I turned on my computer my anti-virus Avast told me it needed to restart the computer because of the updates, I agreed to it but then I noticed that my computer was actually installing the new update of Windows 10. I felt cheated and pressed the power off button to interrupt the install. After that, I turned on my computer and since then it has been stuck in a loop. It shows the windows logo and the circle, after that it says it is trying to recover the instalation and reverting the changes that have been done but then it starts all over again. I have seen some threads with people with similar issues and tried to access the Windows Recovery Environment by performing a hard shut down. I have pressed the power on-off button when the computer is starting. I did this three times but my computer is not responding to this, the automatic repair message never appears.

I have seen some other solutions but I am unsure which one would fit best considering my situation. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

:)

Tati_675, Dec 22, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Ok, I was THIS close for throwing this god damn tablet outside on the concrete... I have ACER Iconia W4 820 tablet and yesterday it decided it will refuse to boot (the Windows 10 magic). It just displayed boot screen with those dots running around forever. Literally. I left it over night and you guessed it, in the morning it was still doing it. So, I forced reset it and it brought up the repair dialog where I've opted for Reset and deleted all my data clean.

All nice and well, it installed and when I get the screen "Hi there" where I pick my languages and time zone, click next and select bunch of privacy settings and complete that, it restarts and goes back to god damn language and timezone selection screen, every single bloody time. I've completed it like 10 times and it just loops like a total retard. Wanted to re-install windows clean from USB, wouldn't even boot, tried recovering original OS (Win8.1), it just skips it and loops the same language/timezone menu and the backup USB that I've made on day 1 is just plain ignored. I now have a tablet that has less functionality than a kitchen cutting board. What the fuck Microsoft, are you kidding me? And no, I don't have any intention to pay ACER to fix this shit Microsoft created. Damn it.

I've googled tons of "fix guides" and they all seem to mention that rather recent stupid update that caused boot looping, but my case seems to be slightly different because it's installation looping. I only got 1 result that mentioned installation and deletion of some keys via regedit, but it didn't fix anything. So, any other ideas?

RejZoR, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Asus notebook windows 10. Red screen with message: restarting

Asus notebook windows 10. Red screen with message: restarting. This continues to loop.

BarbaraIanni, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation

Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation

1. Asus Notebook stuck in a loop after aborting Windows 10 instalation - Similar Threads - Asus Notebook stuck

2. Notebook stuck on auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notebook stuck on auto repair loop: i got a Windows 10 notebook Nitro 5 by acer, and last week it just went on something i've seen people calling "Auto Repair loop", where right as i start the pc it tries to repair itself. It then prompts me to try and fix the issue or just reboot, and if i choose reboot, it...
  3. Notebook stuck on auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notebook stuck on auto repair loop: i got a Windows 10 notebook Nitro 5 by acer, and last week it just went on something i've seen people calling "Auto Repair loop", where right as i start the pc it tries to repair itself. It then prompts me to try and fix the issue or just reboot, and if i choose reboot, it...
  4. Notebook stuck on auto repair loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  6. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update: My Windows 10 is stuck in a reboot loop after aborting Windows Update. BIOS and dual booting are still accessible indeed I am posting this question through my Ubuntu installation, but booting Windows causes the loop. The computer will turn off several seconds after the "Press...
  7. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Reboot loop after aborting Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 10 install stuck in a loop

Windows 10 install stuck in a loop: Hey everyone, I’ve done some searching around and nobody has had this issue. My computer had some issues so I completely reset it and I’m installing windows 10. However, the install goes from 11% to 12%, then restarts and goes back to 11%! Is there any way to fix this issue?...
  10. Can windows 7 be installed on a windows 10 Asus Notebook

Can windows 7 be installed on a windows 10 Asus Notebook: What was slow? boot? shutdown? browsers? What steps were made to tune up the computer? Please update the specs in the "My Computer" section: Update the desktop and add the notebook) System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums Windows...