Windows 10: Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

Discus and support Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10Home Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone. Camera is ok, but the microphone does not work though all the necessary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GyorgyOzoray, May 24, 2020.

1. Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

I have a Windows 10Home Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone. Camera is ok, but the microphone does not work though all the necessary settings are on. I purchased the notebook 2 weeks ago.

:)

GyorgyOzoray, May 24, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, May 24, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 24, 2020
  4. ElpenorG Win User

Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

Camera and microphone

I tried to use the camera to make a video - on Lenovo Ideapad 330S OS 10 - but the "microphone muted" message prevented the video to record.

I did the settings/privacy/microphone suggestion to no avail. I tried to get Cortana to turn on the mic but she cannot hear me. I did the steps to turn her on but she still can't hear me. Suggestions? thanks

ElpenorG, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone

1. Asus notebook with built-in camera and microphone - Similar Threads - Asus notebook built

2. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work: Hello,I purchased new ASUS monitor which has built in hardware like webcam, speakers and microphone. all of them work except microphone. it shows in device manager that it is up to date and i can also activate it in sound settings, but it doesnt work anyway. also whenever I...
  3. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work: Hello,I purchased new ASUS monitor which has built in hardware like webcam, speakers and microphone. all of them work except microphone. it shows in device manager that it is up to date and i can also activate it in sound settings, but it doesnt work anyway. also whenever I...
  4. ASUS monitor built in microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  6. Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use monitor's Asus VK222H built-in camera: I recently bought an old Asus monitor VK222H with a built-in camera which I want to use on my Lenovo Yoga laptop. Unfortunately, I cannot use the camera since there are no drivers for Windows versions newer than Windows 8, moreover, the software can only be used on Asus...
  7. ASUS Built In Camera Failure

ASUS Built In Camera Failure: ERROR: 0xa00f4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> What I have tried: 1. Uninstall & Re-install 2. Disable and Enable. 3. Update Drivers, on PC and Windows. Using Device Manager 4. Installed all "missing" drivers from DriverEasy. 5. Checked Windows Firewall Settings. 6. Allowed...
  8. Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged

Notebook built in microphone stoped working whenever earphones are plugged: This issue started this year , notebook doesn't recognize any new recording device and disables built in microphone whenever something is plugged in the audio entrance. I've already updated the drivers and run the problem solver and it didn't help...
  9. In-built microphone stopped working in Asus Vivobook 14 .

In-built microphone stopped working in Asus Vivobook 14 .: I used my microphone for one of my project till yesterday morning. The project was heavy, it involved all in all microphone usage and the project got hanged several times but still microphone was working. Later, when i turned on my laptop yesterday noon for a meeting it was...
  10. In-built microphone in Asus Vivobook 14 stopped working.

In-built microphone in Asus Vivobook 14 stopped working.: I used my microphone for one of my project till yesterday morning. The project was heavy, it involved all in all microphone usage and the project got hanged several times but still microphone was working. Later, when i turned on my laptop yesterday noon for a meeting it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone does no work asus