Windows 10: Asus noteboook will not boot

Discus and support Asus noteboook will not boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; 4-5 year old asus notebook will not boot. error coode on blue screen is 0xc000021a. will not load into windows. worked fine when last used 6 months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ryantenney1, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Asus noteboook will not boot

4-5 year old asus notebook will not boot. error coode on blue screen is 0xc000021a. will not load into windows. worked fine when last used 6 months ago. can access bios boot cannot find start in safe mode function. thoughts on repair method? Also I do not have an install cd or drive came pre installed on device.

:)

ryantenney1, Jan 5, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 5, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 5, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Asus noteboook will not boot

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Asus noteboook will not boot

1. Asus noteboook will not boot - Similar Threads - Asus noteboook boot

2. ASUS laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop won't boot: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. First connected it to my PC to install windows 11, went smooth, I copied all boot files and created BCD store through cmd on the new drive, tested everything on my PC. Then...
  3. ASUS laptop won't boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop won't boot: Hi guys, I have a bit of a problem with my laptop. Last week my SSD died, so I bought a new one. First connected it to my PC to install windows 11, went smooth, I copied all boot files and created BCD store through cmd on the new drive, tested everything on my PC. Then...
  4. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop wont boot: Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find the cpecific answer to the problem and I have tried many of the proposed solutions.My Asus ROG laptop wont boot up, it won't do a startup repair itself and I have download the MS media installation file to a USB and...
  5. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop wont boot: Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but I cant find the cpecific answer to the problem and I have tried many of the proposed solutions.My Asus ROG laptop wont boot up, it won't do a startup repair itself and I have download the MS media installation file to a USB and...
  6. Asus Laptop wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT

MY ASUS LABTOP WILL NOT BOOT: MY ASUS LABTOP TURNS ON AS IF IT'S BOOTING UP.THEN,THE SCREEN GOES BLACK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-labtop-will-not-boot/d197cbd0-224d-45a5-a0d8-0adaeb4024a8
  8. ASUS Laptop Will Not Boot

ASUS Laptop Will Not Boot: I have an older ASUS laptop I inherited from a family member. I performed a reset on the computer and now it will not boot properly. When I start the system, it goes into a setup process via Cortana. It cycles through the location, timezone and keyboard routines sometimes*...
  9. My Asus pc will not boot

My Asus pc will not boot: Hello, my Asus tower pc will not boot after a windows update but it was working well prior to this update. it just goes on to a screen that says preparing automatic repair then you get the circle of dots going round and then it goes to a blank screen and nothing else happens....
  10. Boot loop on asus

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop on asus: So I decided to do a system restore on my all in one Asus PC. I went through the steps in the settings and did a reset deleting all data and cleaning the drives. Once it competed it restarted and has just been in a boot loop since. It won't boot windows in any form and just...