Windows 10: Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

Discus and support Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KatieeeH, Jul 20, 2018.

1. KatieeeH Win User

Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working

So my ASUS ROG GL502V keyboard stopped working after a windows update - device manager shows warning symbol on the Asus Numpad driver with code 19 (error in registry). I have run sfc / scannow with nothing found - checked registry folder Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e965-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} and there are no upper or lower filters to delete. Tried reinstalling drivers and made sure drivers are up-to-date. Nothing has worked. Any ideas on how to fix this please? Don't want to have to use a USB keyboard forever.

:)

KatieeeH, Jul 20, 2018

2. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10.

I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard.
    Details are posted here :-
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-6f16b495c51c

keyboard works fine when booting other OS. I have remix os on usb drive ,keyboard works in it.

Uzumaki Naruto, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Since update numpad doesn't work properly anymore

Good evening,

On a HP Pavilion dv7 laptop, since a Windows10 update two days ago (version 1511, OS 10586.104), my numpad has gone nuts.

For example :

• key 2 writes 72, locks caps and opens a Bing search for "help with windows 10"
    • key 3 writes *3wc
    • key / writes /4 and triggers a menu for alternative screens
    • etc...
    Here is what I already attempted :

• uninstall and reinstall keyboard
    • add an alternative language keyboard
    • check "ease of access" options
    • try the numpad in the BIOS : it works fine
    • try the numpad in safe mode, now read this : it worked fine ! I restarted in normal mode and the keyboard worked fine also for a minute or so. Then it went crazy again. Now it doesn't work in safe mode anymore.
    Any suggestion welcome,

Thank you for your help

Lambda_993, Jul 20, 2018
  4. jamil08 Win User

code 10 error in asus touchpad and code 19 in pc/at enhanced ps/2 keyboard

Good day,

i been using my asus laptop for more than a year now and it was doing well but just recently, i saw notification about restarting my laptop for asus touchpad update. after doing so, i suddenly cant open my laptop, i cant enter my password. i tried using
    usb keyboard and mouse. usb mouse is working but the usb keyboard isnt. i already checked my device manager and saw code 10 error in asus touchpad and code 19 in pc/at enhanced ps/2 keyboard. ive been using on screen keyboard now and i find it difficult. could
    someone help me with my problem

jamil08, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus Numpad Code 19 - laptop keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Asus Numpad Code

2. Keyboards not working with HP Laptop - keyboard driver failure code 19 after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboards not working with HP Laptop - keyboard driver failure code 19 after update: This is a follow-up thread to thisI have a HP laptop which was having problem mentioned in the linked thread above.Performed a clean install after deleting all partition and installed the drivers available from HP support assistant - the computer functioned fine for a...
  3. Keyboards not working with HP Laptop - keyboard driver failure code 19 after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboards not working with HP Laptop - keyboard driver failure code 19 after update: This is a follow-up thread to thisI have a HP laptop which was having problem mentioned in the linked thread above.Performed a clean install after deleting all partition and installed the drivers available from HP support assistant - the computer functioned fine for a...
  4. Keyboards not working with HP Laptop - keyboard driver failure code 19 after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard ctrl and top numpad not working on keyboard

Keyboard ctrl and top numpad not working on keyboard: A few weeks ago my top row numpad stopped working normaly it only registered the things i pressed rarely and a week after it only allowed me to use the numbers 5 and 6 but now none of the numbers work and my left ctrl key also stopped working. i cant tell if it has to do...
  6. Keyboard Not Working - Code 19

Keyboard Not Working - Code 19: Please Help Me. After I did a registry clean in CCleaner I restarted the PC. And the keyboard stopped working. Typed with On-Screen. I tried so many things & they are below. *Delete and reinstalling the driver. *Restarting the PC. *Restoring registry through CCleaner...
  7. CODE 19 KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CODE 19 KEYBOARD: Hello, I just started my computer today and the keyboard wasnt working , i used the on screen keyboard to login and then got to device manager. It said code 19 information in registery is incomplete or in correct....... I watched a video on yt and did as it said to go to...
  8. Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.

Asus HID Keyboard Device Issue /and related sound effects when code 19 happens.: I am using the ASUS GL702ZC laptop and was manually going through Device manager updating everything...until I cam across the keyboard section.it also causes my keyboard to stop working.....not one type key pad works when this installs from Device Manager and then the odd...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19)

keyboard stopped working ! ( code 19): keyboard on my dell laptop has stopped working. Initially device manager code was 19 , after trying to uninstall keyboard and restart code changed twice. once to code 12 then code 10. Now , it shows error code 10. I can't type much since I am using on screen keyboard....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus number pad code 19

2. asus number pad not working

3. asus numpad driver error

4. asus numpad code 19 error fix 2020,
  5. asus numpad code 19,
  6. numpad registry missing,
  7. asus number pad driver problem,
  8. asus number pad registry setting,
  9. asus numberpad error 19,
  10. asus numberpad code 19,