Windows 10: Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809

Discus and support Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I found another issue with Release V1809 of windows 10 Pro. I have a Asus NB P2530UA Intel i5 6300U 8GB I add a new 512GB SSD for boot drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PedroGueifao, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809

Hello, I found another issue with Release V1809 of windows 10 Pro.
    I have a Asus NB P2530UA Intel i5 6300U 8GB

I add a new 512GB SSD for boot drive and the old 1TB Hdd I put on the DVDRW Slot.

The upgrade on version 1803 work fine and 100% no issues, until the new release arrives 1809 that I try to install yesterday.

The boot Freezes on the 1st second when upgrading to 1809 release.

I try ISO update, and the same problem.

I try update with only the sata 1 drive (ssd, OS drive) and work fine. It Boot and work fine, so i connect the 1TB Hdd on Sata 2 (dvdrw) and freeze on boot.....

I try a clean install with 2 new drives connected and freeze.

Just 1 disk on sata 1 and OK, it install.

Just 1 disk on the sata 2 and Freeze the install.

I try the clean install with 1803 and no issues on the installation with the 2 Hdd's, 1 Hdd. ons sata 1 and 2 no problems at all.

I ruled back the upgrade from 1809 to 1803 and is working fine.

I think Microsoft change something on the new release (1809), The way of detecting the drives that creates this problem. The Intel drivers maybe something related with the sata detection that was working fine last version.

Is very importante to check this issue because the 1809 version is faster than the previous version, and is normal to upgrade the laptops using the Sata2 Slot (original for the dvdrw) for SSD upgrede.

Please check this issue and give me an answer ASAP. I have a lot of this models on my work and all need to be upgraded.

:)

PedroGueifao, Jan 15, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 reboot Freezes on the ASUS logo with the loading circle.

Hi,

Before we assist you, we would like to know the below information,

• Does the computer freezes for long time, more than 10min?
    This issue may occur, due to the Display driver’s corruption. Since you are able to get into the Desktop screen I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to Disconnect all he external devices connected to the computer. This is to check if the issue is conflicted to the external devices.

Also install all the Windows pending updates.

I suggest you to
    install the updates again, and restart the computer.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates, Windows will automatically download the latest updates.

Method 2: Try updating the display driver through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
        Update driver software.

Method 3: I suggest you to
    install
    drivers, also install Windows 10 chipset drivers from the same link and check.

I suggest you to go to the motherboard manufacturer website and download/install all the devices driver.

https://www.asus.com/in/Motherboards/X99DELUXE/HelpDesk_Download/

Also, install the updated graphic driver from the manufacturer website.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/STRIXGTX980DC2OC4GD5/HelpDesk_Download/

Since the computer freezes while booting and as it take too long time to boot to desktop screen, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Method 4:

I suggest you to follow the Fast startup option Settings, if you are able to boot to the desktop screen.

• You may also try enabling the Fast Startup.

• Press Windows
      + X key and click Control Panel.

• Click on Power options.

• Click on "Choose what the power buttons do".

• Click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable". If it prompts to click on yes, then click
      yes.

• Uncheck "Turn on fast startup (Recommended)" under shutdown settings.

• Click Save changes
      to configure the settings.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809

1. Asus P2530UA Freeze Windows V1809 - Similar Threads - Asus P2530UA Freeze

2. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v1809: Windows 10 version 1809 automatically downloaded a day or so ago. Since then all my settings seem to have disappered, 'split screen' no longer possible, no access to the taskbar, etc, etc, passwords forgotten. Total chaos, a 10 minute job now takes half an hour. I'm runnning...
  3. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  4. ASUS Laptop kept freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Laptop kept freezing: Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been...
  5. Windows 10 v1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 v1809: I did 'updates' to v1809 on my Surface Pro 6, and I have a SSD 256GB drive on the unit. When I download PDFs and other files/folders. I go to the SSD chip and they disappear. It has started to happen after it updated to v1809. Has anyone been experiencing this? Thanks...
  6. Is window V1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is window V1809: Hello, Is window 10 V1809 back in? it's been trying to install for weeks and failed every time with error 0x80240034 or 0x80070005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-window-v1809/0600a32a-2b9c-43b3-a15a-a97d34440a8e
  7. Windows 10 v1809

Windows 10 v1809: So, when v1809 came out a few weeks ago or so, I created a bootable Flash drive with it. It's my understanding that Microsoft has pulled the 1809 version. Does that mean I cannot do a fresh install with 1809? Of if i can, will I have problems? 121349
  8. Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.

Unable to update Windows 10 to v1809. Freezing at boot after reboot.: I am not being able to update my windows 10 device. After all the update files downloaded, I restarted the system (2 times). But it freezes at a boot screen like the image. It doesn't boot up. Even the keyboard isn't working at this time. And after I force shutdown using...
  9. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...