Windows 10: Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

Discus and support Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all - my first post *Smile I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rozel, Jun 22, 2020.

1. rozel Win User

Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

Hi all - my first post *Smile

I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC with a new motherboard, cpu and memory etc. - I used the same case. My son now wants me to build him a cheap PC and I'm wondering if my old Asus P5K Deluxe motherboard, Intel Quad Core CPU and (max) 8GB of memory would support Windows 10?

I never checked previously and cannot see drivers on the Asus website. This was an extremely good and popular mobo in its day so I would like to ask if anyone has installed Windows 10 with this mobo at the heart of their system.

Thanks

roz

:)

rozel, Jun 22, 2020
  2. tostator Win User

Asus P5K Deluxe or Premium???

Hello.

For my future Q6600 overclocked I like the Asus P5K. I think the Asus P5K premium is better than the Deluxe.

Just to confirm... Is it true?

Thanks a lot

tostator, Jun 22, 2020
  3. ruark Win User
    Your bet for Q6600--> Asus P5K DLX WiFi-AP or Gigabyte P35 DS3R??

What MOBO will perform better for Q6600--> ASUS P5K Deluxe WiFi-AP or GIGABYTE p35 DS3R??

ruark, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

asus p5n-e sli or p5k-e wifi/ap

which of these:
    is the best motherboard? looking fvor a budget board that will take 45nm quads?

mullered07, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

1. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard - Similar Threads - Asus P5K Deluxe

2. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi: I am tr beying to connect my Asus motherboard to wifi because it says it's a wireless motherboard, but it didn't work. It came with antenna, but it won't work at all. The software just wants to connect to Ethernet. What should I do?...
  3. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi: I am tr beying to connect my Asus motherboard to wifi because it says it's a wireless motherboard, but it didn't work. It came with antenna, but it won't work at all. The software just wants to connect to Ethernet. What should I do?...
  4. Asus motherboard won't connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ASUS p8p67 deluxe in stall win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS p8p67 deluxe in stall win 10: Help. I have a ASUS p8p67 deluxe with a 2600k chip and can’t get win 10 to install. I have tried 3 different hard drives , one a new Samsung ssd. Tried upgrade from win 7 pro. Also tried clean install. No luck. I know im missing something cause this is more than enough cpu...
  6. Asus motherboard and folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard and folder: I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc. Could you help me with this please? 159644
  7. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates: I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the Internet an also worked on my machine) to make it work with Windows 10 since I few upgrades back since it is based on ASUS P6T...
  8. ASUS Motherboard specific

ASUS Motherboard specific: Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board? I have 2 questions 1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking...
  9. Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Compatibility with Windows 10: I've been running Windows 7 on a P8Z68 Deluxe with an i7 2600k cpu for some years. Getting old but it performs well. It looks like this combo may not be compatible with Windows 10. I'd appreciate any comments. 86621
  10. ASUS Motherboard compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Motherboard compatibility: My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p5k deluxe windows 10