Windows 10: Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

Discus and support Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello ive updated my pc to windows 10 today and i cant get any audio output and input out of the motherboard my motherboard is asus P5Q SE 177859 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by radim soucek, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

hello ive updated my pc to windows 10 today and i cant get any audio output and input out of the motherboard
    my motherboard is asus P5Q SE

:)

radim soucek, Apr 17, 2021
  2. abaez Win User

win 10 pro internet issue with Asus P5Q-E

After updating to win 10 pro could not connect to internet with Asus P5Q-E

All drivers are up-to date .

Received message no Ethernet cable is detected.

Change cable, etc

Other wise all programs are working well

Any ideas how to solve this issue ?

abaez, Apr 17, 2021
  3. jonkb Win User
    Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

Asus Motherboard

Will Asus Motherboards get drivers for windows 10 ? I got an Asus P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0 and i think i need audio driver for my motherboard so my sound will work , because it doesn't now .

DulcianuDragos, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues

1. Asus P5Q motherboard audio driver issues - Similar Threads - Asus P5Q motherboard

2. Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need ASUS Monitor Audio Driver: I just purchased an ASUS vg245. Everything works fine except for the audio. I have the volume to 100% and I can hardly here it. When I got to Device Manager I se 2 device drivers in the Sound, video and games controls. AMD High Definition Audio Devise. Realtek(R) Audio....
  3. VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard

VIA HD Audio driver for windows 10 - Asus motherboard: Hi dear manager, Here is my motherboard's specifications : https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M3A78/specifications/ Audio part is : VT1708B 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC Supports S/PDIF out interface,Multi-streaming teconologies and and Jack-detect S/PDIF out...
  4. Asus motherboard and folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard and folder: I have a n Asus board on a PC made for me. I was looking at some folders and found an Asus folder under program files that is almost 500 MB. Before I ramble, I would not mind deleting it if it is manuals etc. Could you help me with this please? 159644
  5. Driver audio motherboard Intel DH55TC

Driver audio motherboard Intel DH55TC: Salve, da poco ho istallato il Sistema operativo windows 10 pro sul mio PC desctop che aveva le caratteristiche minime richieste per esser istallato. La scheda madre è una INTEL DH55TC con processore i3 e memoria ram 4G. Funziona tutto tranne i driver audio. Sapete come...
  6. Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.

Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.: My ASUS PC came with the ASUS Realtek driver installed, this also installs the Realtek Console, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar. A recent auto update to Sonic Studio took place and immediately my analogue output to the desktop speakers was dead, the digital output to my hi-fi...
  7. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  8. P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading

P7P55D-E LX Asus Motherboard's VIA HD Audio issues after upgrading: Recently went from 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. version 1909 (18363.592) My audio still works, but sometimes it stutters a bit if I'm doing certain things. (For instance if I'm listening to music and open up the personalise window, it will stall and then maybe give an error...
  9. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...
  10. ASUS Motherboard specific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Motherboard specific: Hi, This forum is my go-to for many things, but this time my question is ASUS motherboard specific. Can anyone guide me to a solid forum where I might be able to ask about my ASUS board? I have 2 questions 1. In UEFI, select XMP 1 or XMP 2 if I'm using ASUS' AI Overclocking...