Windows 10: ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

Discus and support ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tristpost, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Tristpost Win User

ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the Internet an also worked on my machine) to make it work with Windows 10 since I few upgrades back since it is based on ASUS P6T Delux V2.

When VT-d is enable the machine fails to even boot the latest upgrades of Windows 10. Like so many other owners of this motherboard I have tried removing/replacing all non essential peripherals etc with no solution - it simply seems to be something with the motherboard that Microsoft no longer support / handles correctly...

Since I am a developer I would however like to run containers and other things that require VT-d *Eek

If anybody in this forum has had any luck with this motherboard please let me know how you have made it work!

Otherwise how can you report this kind of buggs in Windows and is there even any point in doing so (when upgrades fail I assume Windows collect info about Motherboard/chipset etc so no reporting should be necessary) or is Microsoft happy to give the hardware manufacturers a hand forcing us to replace our computers regularly (no matter if it is needed or not)?

:)

Tristpost, Sep 7, 2019
  2. retrofuturistic1, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Basenco Win User
    Any good overclocking utilities for Asus P6T Deluxe Windows 10 Pro

I have a Asus P6T Deluxe motherboard with 24 gigs of Corsair memory running Windows 10 64 bit. I have the Intel 965 Extreme Edition CPU. I tried to access the Asus AI Suite by download but once i try to install it i get a message..."Not for this Operating System". So I figure I would ask around. I just want to do mild overclocking nothing too extreme. I primarily do a lot of rendering in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Basenco, Sep 7, 2019
  4. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

ASUS P6T Deluxe Windows 10 YES but not on an SSD

ASUS P6T Deluxe Windows 10 YES but not on an SSD. Running fine on 2 units. One upgraded from Win 8.1 and other from Win 7 Pro. Freezes up running on SSD, but swapped in an HDD and working ok now. ASUS has no updated drivers or BIOS (6 yrs old already,
    don't expect it).

cwoodhouse, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

1. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates - Similar Threads - ASUS P6T Delux

2. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  3. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ASUS p8p67 deluxe in stall win 10

ASUS p8p67 deluxe in stall win 10: Help. I have a ASUS p8p67 deluxe with a 2600k chip and can’t get win 10 to install. I have tried 3 different hard drives , one a new Samsung ssd. Tried upgrade from win 7 pro. Also tried clean install. No luck. I know im missing something cause this is more than enough cpu...
  6. Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard

Asus P5K Deluxe WiFi Motherboard: Hi all - my first post *Smile I've built many PCs for my friends and family including my own. At the back end of last year I completely rebuilt my PC with a new motherboard, cpu and memory etc. - I used the same case. My son now wants me to build him a cheap PC and I'm...
  7. are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?

are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?: if yes what versions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-anyone-today-using-windows-10-with-asus/81bda681-1693-4412-b28a-4405fa356057
  8. Windows 10 1809 Problem with Asus P6T SE

Windows 10 1809 Problem with Asus P6T SE: I'm having some trouble with update 1809, after rebooting i always get a black screen without bios showing, i need to clear cmos to get something. i tried updating an exisitng installation, making a fresh one and using another hd with a working 1809 installation (which...
  9. P6t UEFI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P6t UEFI: I had major hiccup. I own an Asus standard P6T Intel board. Current bios 1408 with intel i7 975 @ 3.33ghz 12 g ram. I usually don't have many issues with it except recently hard drive has been running a little high, So i purchased a new one. I used windows 10 tool and decided...
  10. Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus P8Z68 Deluxe Compatibility with Windows 10: I've been running Windows 7 on a P8Z68 Deluxe with an i7 2600k cpu for some years. Getting old but it performs well. It looks like this combo may not be compatible with Windows 10. I'd appreciate any comments. 86621

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers for asus p6t deluxe motherboard on windows 10

2. ASUS P6T Deluxe raid windows 10 drivers

3. windows 10 asus p6t intel vt-d