Windows 10: ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10

Discus and support ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. This computer is driving me crazy. Windows 10 PE (18383.412) boots just fine but I cannot install w10 on it. CPU: Intel i3 third gen. (Ivy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eLPuSHeR, Jan 28, 2020.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10

Hello.

This computer is driving me crazy. Windows 10 PE (18383.412) boots just fine but I cannot install w10 on it.

CPU: Intel i3 third gen. (Ivy Bridge)
    4 GB DDR3 RAM
    1GB HDD (Seagate Barracuda-new)
    BIOS updated to latest version (1403 - 2014) UEFI BIOS. w8+ aware

After first reboot, I always get some bsod or "Critical process died". And then installation gets halted.

Any ideas?

This is tenth or eleventh try. I have now disabled everything I could from bios (including audio, sata->ide, serial ports (not physically available anyway), parallel port (not physically available anyway), high precision event timer).

:)

eLPuSHeR, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Zyberdude Win User

Asus p8b75-m No audio

I have recently reinstalled win10 home on my computer with an asus p8b75-m motherboard. Now i have no sound in my speakers, they are not found. In hdmi i have sound.

Earlier i made an upgrade from win 7 to win 10 and then it was no problem to have sound in my speakers, but with a clean install i can not make it work.

Asus does not have any drivers for win 10 and tgis motherboard, but obviously it works when i had sound when i upgraded. What to do?

Zyberdude, Jan 28, 2020
  3. KiRanf500 Win User
    ASUS P8H61-M LX R2.0 sound issue

No sound on Win10 but i get it on Win8.1 VIA driver and Linux. On win10 i tried VIA HD but it says plug the speakers and the MS Drive also sucks.... And I can't find audio driver for Win10 on ASUS ........ Pleaseee Help mee

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Previous title: ASUS P8H61-M LX R2.0

KiRanf500, Jan 28, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hardware upgrade

Hi Sean

Yes, the Radeon RX 570, 580 and 590 are compatible with your ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard . . .

DaveM121, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. ASUS P8B75-M LX - Cannot install w10 - Similar Threads - ASUS P8B75 Cannot

2. Cannot install M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install M.2 ssd: Im trying to install a 1tb Cruciual PCIe 3.0 NVME M.2 SSD drive into my HP 225 G7 Notebook. I created a flashable usb using the media creator yet whenever i try to install windows no drives are found. Running the diskpart command only shows my usb stick. Any ideas?...
  3. Cannot install M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install M.2 ssd: Im trying to install a 1tb Cruciual PCIe 3.0 NVME M.2 SSD drive into my HP 225 G7 Notebook. I created a flashable usb using the media creator yet whenever i try to install windows no drives are found. Running the diskpart command only shows my usb stick. Any ideas?...
  4. Cannot install M.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cannot install ASUS atkpackage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install ASUS atkpackage: I've downloaded the atk package for the g750jw ASUS and installed it. But it doesn't show up on the Taskbar and when I go to search, it only shows the package as though not installed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't show up and obviously, isn't...
  6. Cannot install ASUS atkpackage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install ASUS atkpackage: I've downloaded the atk package for the g750jw ASUS and installed it. But it doesn't show up on the Taskbar and when I go to search, it only shows the package as though not installed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doesn't show up and obviously, isn't...
  7. Cannot install ASUS atkpackage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Enable UEFI On P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard: Hello, I have this motherboard: P8B75-M/CSM P8B75-M/CSM | Motherboards | ASUS USA Supposedly, it's a UEFI motherboard. Yet in the system information, it says that it's Legacy: [img] What do I need to enable in the motherboard's settings to make that say UEFI? Thanks...
  9. ASUS M2N-MX - Cannot install w10

ASUS M2N-MX - Cannot install w10: Hello. I need urgent help. I cannot install w10 on this pc because I always get an OOBEKeyboard error at one of installation stages. Any ideas? I have updated BIOS to latest version and have tried changing some bios options/setting defaults etc. Any help is greatly...
  10. W10 - cannot install.

W10 - cannot install.: I have a windows 7 home premium PC that performs faultlessly. Just after the W10 upgrade became available - I did install 10, just to have a look at the various features etc. At that stage I decided to return to the Win7 system - which I did with no problem. I now wish to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p8b75-m lx drivers windows 10

2. asus p8b75-m lx plus win10

3. p8b75-m lx windows 10