Windows 10: ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

Discus and support ASUS PCE-AC56 issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, it's been a struggle to find a solution, so here's my desperate post. I installed a new network adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 ("latest driver" from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mamu4, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/mamu4 Win User

ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

Hi all, it's been a struggle to find a solution, so here's my desperate post.

I installed a new network adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 ("latest driver" from 19-Sep-2015 v.7.35.317.0) on my PC which is running Windows 10 and I'm getting extremely slow download speed when on wifi:

LAN: download - 100mbps, upload - 10mbps

Wifi: download - 0.5mbps, upload - 10mbps

Other devices connected to the same wifi work just fine, while the PC is extremely slow on any network, so it's not a router problem.

Weirdly enough, when on wifi I tried streaming 2 4K videos simultaneously and it worked, the network usage in task manager peaked at 65mbps (while on /u/mamu4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mamu4, Jun 22, 2020

2. ASUS USB-AC56 adapter and Windows 10

what about the asus pce-AC56? cause these havent helped me figure out why mine isnt working

Thom Tucker, Jun 22, 2020
  3. auggy Win User
    Asus pce-ac56 not working after fall creators update.

Can you do the following:

In the Device Manager double-click the pce-ac56 adapter > Driver

What is the "Driver Version" ?

auggy, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Rolrayn Win User

ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

Asus PCE-AC56 PCIE Wi-Fi Card not Working

Hello everybody,

I have been looking around for help on this but there hasn't been much in the way to fix the issue. It seems to be an issue with the Fall Creators Update. The issue is that the device cannot start:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}

The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I am currently using an AMD FX-8350, 970 Pro Gaming/Aura Motherboard, 32 gigs of Corsair RAM running at 1600 MHz, Gigabyte GTX 1060, and the Asus PCE-AC56 PCIE Wi-Fi Card.

After looking into Event Viewer it states this:

Device PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_85BA1043&REV_03\4&e21b4e0&0&0050 requires further installation.

Then this:

Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service BCMWL63A for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_85BA1043&REV_03\4&E21B4E0&0&0050 with the following status: 0.

Then this:

Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service vwifibus for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_85BA1043&REV_03\4&E21B4E0&0&0050 with the following status: 0.

Then this:

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver bcmwdi.inf_amd64_43fc1506222a9c82\bcmwdi.inf for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_43B1&SUBSYS_85BA1043&REV_03\4&E21B4E0&0&0050 with the following status: 0x0.

I have tried uninstalling the Asus PCE-AC56 PCIE Wi-Fi Card drivers and reinstalling, updating them manually to the latest drivers (Windows Update doesn't seem to find the latest drivers), and uninstalling and letting Windows do it's thing by updating itself.

Rolrayn, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

1. ASUS PCE-AC56 issues - Similar Threads - ASUS PCE AC56

2. Asus PCE-AX58BT not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus PCE-AX58BT not working: I installed the card to the motherboard and connected the USB however after I downloaded the drivers it didn't work. When I look in Device Manager under Network adapters it isn't showing up, what do I do?...
  3. ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure: Hey, today my bluetooth/wifi network card stopped workingI only use the bluetooth, and the drivers shows up as faulty in driver booster. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers both from the driver-booster and from files from the official website. I have also tried...
  4. ASUS PCE-AC68

ASUS PCE-AC68: I am unable to connect my Win 10 computer to the wifi. I am using an ASUS PCE-AC68 adaptor. My son who is a professional tekkie has spent hours trying to make it work, without success, doing all the things Windows tells you to do. It appears to install nicely. But when I try...
  5. Slow speeds from the Asus PCE-AC51 Network card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow speeds from the Asus PCE-AC51 Network card: I just got a new PC built with the Asus PCE-AC51 and the downloads speeds are so low compared to what i get from my mobile phone and ipad With my phone i get 160Mbps Download / 37Mbps Upload With the Asus PCE-AC51 i only get 40Mbps Download / 30Mbps Im in the same location...
  6. ASUS PCE-AC56 not visible in Windows 10 Device Manager

ASUS PCE-AC56 not visible in Windows 10 Device Manager: I have an ASUS PCE-AC56 wi-fi card. I know it is working as I just pulled it from the PCIex1 slot in a computer I was using this morning. I installed the card in a PCIex4 slot in my new computer, and it is not visible in Windows 10 Pro device manager. I placed it back in...
  7. Asus PCE-AC66 drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus PCE-AC66 drivers for Windows 10: Hello, as in title, I look for drivers for mentioned Wi-Fi Asus' card working on Windows 10. I only found posts for different model AC68, which still give me BSOD(WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR). submitted by /u/Adam1394 [link] [comments]...
  8. Anniversary Update and Asus USB-AC56 Wireless Adapter

Anniversary Update and Asus USB-AC56 Wireless Adapter: I've been using an Asus USB-AC56 wireless adapter with my desktop. Windows 10 Pro with Anniversary Update. This wireless adapter used to work well with my desktop before the Anniversary Update, and now it connects for a little while and then disconnects. Windows actually...
  9. Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card

Having Issue with Asus PCE-N10 PCI-E Wireless-N Network Card: I've tried just about everything I could to get this network card to run. I tried the driver that I have on disc, tried the updated driver for Windows 8 64bit on the Asus website, even tried the driver Microsoft has given me. My network card is having issues keeping a...
  10. Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68: Asus just made available a new Windows 10 BETA driver for their Wireless PCE-AC68 adapter in their support download area. They are halfway there! I got a good connection in the 2.4 GHz band - 72Mbps. In the 5GHz band I got a limited connection - NO Internet. It worked fine...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus usb-ac56 disconnecting