Windows 10: ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

Discus and support ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, today my bluetooth/wifi network card stopped workingI only use the bluetooth, and the drivers shows up as faulty in driver booster. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kuddeh, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Kuddeh Win User

ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

Hey, today my bluetooth/wifi network card stopped workingI only use the bluetooth, and the drivers shows up as faulty in driver booster. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers both from the driver-booster and from files from the official website. I have also tried unplugging the card aswell while uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.The network card driver and the bluetooth shows up as unknown device.

:)

Kuddeh, Jun 14, 2021
  2. auggy Win User

Asus PCE AC68

If the driver version is 6.30.223.75 then this may be an older driver.

Did you download and install the ASUS PCE-AC68 Utility 2.1.4.3 for Windows 10 from the following link ? :

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/PCEAC68/Help...

auggy, Jun 14, 2021
  3. SalLanz Win User
    Windows will not let me update to a clearly newer driver.

I installed an Asus AX3000 dual band PCE-AX58BT WI-FI PCI-E Adapter onto my Asus TUF X570 Plus MOBO. I do not have a cd rom to install the driver that way. Windows installs a garbage Intel driver from 2019 that constantly crashes my system. I have downloaded
    the latest driver from the Asus website and it is on my desktop. Windows refuses to recognize it. I've tried every workaround to bypass Windows to update the driver and it still says it has the best driver. HELP!!!

SalLanz, Jun 14, 2021
  4. ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

Asus PCE AC68

After this newest update to windows 10 my Asus PCE AC68 drivers are no longer supported it seems, I've done the uninstall and reinstall trick but no luck, and I have to keep rolling windows back just for it to auto update the next day, does anyone have
    a possible solution?

NicholasBG, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure

1. ASUS PCE-AX3000 Driver installation failure - Similar Threads - ASUS PCE AX3000

2. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  3. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  4. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus PCE-AX58BT not working

Asus PCE-AX58BT not working: I installed the card to the motherboard and connected the USB however after I downloaded the drivers it didn't work. When I look in Device Manager under Network adapters it isn't showing up, what do I do?...
  6. ASUS PCE-AC68

ASUS PCE-AC68: I am unable to connect my Win 10 computer to the wifi. I am using an ASUS PCE-AC68 adaptor. My son who is a professional tekkie has spent hours trying to make it work, without success, doing all the things Windows tells you to do. It appears to install nicely. But when I try...
  7. ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ASUS PCE-AC56 issues: Hi all, it's been a struggle to find a solution, so here's my desperate post. I installed a new network adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 ("latest driver" from 19-Sep-2015 v.7.35.317.0) on my PC which is running Windows 10 and I'm getting extremely slow download speed when on wifi:...
  8. Asus PCE-AC66 drivers for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus PCE-AC66 drivers for Windows 10: Hello, as in title, I look for drivers for mentioned Wi-Fi Asus' card working on Windows 10. I only found posts for different model AC68, which still give me BSOD(WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR). submitted by /u/Adam1394 [link] [comments]...
  9. ASUS N53 Install failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS N53 Install failures: I have an Asus N53SV laptop which has been running windows 10 since pre-release but after 1709 it started having problems with updates 1803 or 1809. Have tried installing as part of upgrade, media created from ISO and it gets to various points in the upgrade and then...
  10. Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68: Asus just made available a new Windows 10 BETA driver for their Wireless PCE-AC68 adapter in their support download area. They are halfway there! I got a good connection in the 2.4 GHz band - 72Mbps. In the 5GHz band I got a limited connection - NO Internet. It worked fine...