Windows 10: Asus PN50 will not update bios

Discus and support Asus PN50 will not update bios in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tec numb nuts, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Asus PN50 will not update bios

Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop up window stated "Model name doesn't match". I then tried 0416 and that was the same. There are several more starting with 06 but as I don't know if they are correct for my PC, I left well alone. Anyone any ideas as to what is wrong

:)

Tec numb nuts, Jun 22, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 22, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Asus PN50 will not update bios

Asus Bios Update Windows 10

updating bios makes hardware run better and adds functions for newer hardware, so shouldn't matter about what os you have. I updated my asus bios too run the new 4.7gig 8 core cpu and I'm running windows 10 (and at the time windows 10 wasn't listed)

at worst after updating the bios, windows might fail to boot.... then just run windows repair Asus PN50 will not update bios :)

AbraDieAlot, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Asus PN50 will not update bios

1. Asus PN50 will not update bios - Similar Threads - Asus PN50 update

2. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  3. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  5. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  6. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Asus PN50 will not update bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus PN50 will not update bios: Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop...
  8. Asus PN50 streaming problem lagg or stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus PN50 streaming problem lagg or stuttering: Hi I am have a problem with this Asus device in that when I stream bluray 1080p it laggs or stutters, it does this in both kodi & if I do stream in web browser. I have tried with both emby & jellfyin still the same problem. But when I stream from my laptop in the web browser...
  9. BIOS Update for Asus P6x58D-E

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS Update for Asus P6x58D-E: Bios I bought new ram and I need to update my bios for Asus p6x58d-e. The bios does not recognize the thumb drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-for-asus-p6x58d-e/56f33c12-5e96-48a3-9566-2aa0b29939cb
  10. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...