Windows 10: Asus precision touchpaddriver

Discus and support Asus precision touchpaddriver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, my touchpad stopped working randomly one day after a factory repair not too long ago, I don't think its a hardware problem and neither does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WavedCell663415, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Asus precision touchpaddriver

Hi there, my touchpad stopped working randomly one day after a factory repair not too long ago, I don't think its a hardware problem and neither does the Asus support. I've followed multiple guides on troubleshooting:- Bios- Device managerdrivers- Control panelI've uninstalled the drivertouchpad and tried reinstalling it. I selected 'scan for hardware change' but it did not work so I got the driver installation from Asus official website but it's not working too. When I run the installer it just gives me a flash of the command prompt and that's it. When I checked device manager after that,

:)

WavedCell663415, Sep 1, 2021

2. Can't use my precision touchpad

I updated my ASUS A46C to Windows 10. I had a precision touchpad before and now I can't use it. I looked up to the settings but there was no option for precision touchpad on my laptop. It's just disturbing because my old precision touchpad helped me a
    lot and felt more practical than now. Any suggestion or help?

Sevelyn Merlyna Wardani, Sep 1, 2021
  3. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right-Click Problem

Hello everyone,

I have a ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360UA, running Windows 10 Home Single Language (English). When I got this laptop, I installed a clean Windows (same version as mentioned). I have installed the latest drivers from ASUS website and updated Windows as well.

I have a problem with RIGHT-CLICK on precision touchpad.

First of all, I'm NOT talking about "2 finger tap for right click."
    My problem is about "Press on the lower right corner of the touchpad to right-click."

Now, when I turn on Windows from a SHUTDOWN, everything works fine. But then, if I RESTART Windows or SIGN OUT and SIGN IN again, pressing on the lower right of the touchpad doesn't work. When I press, nothing happens.

To make it work again, I found a few steps. If I do one of the three things below, it starts working again until the next RESTART or SIGN OUT/IN.
    1. SHUT DOWN Windows and turn on PC again.
    2. Put Windows into SLEEP (by Start Menu -> Sleep or by closing the lid) and wake it up (by pressing power button or by opening the lid).
    3. Open Device Manager window. Under "Human Interface Devices" section find "ASUS Precision Touchpad". Right-click on it and click "Disable" and then right-click on it (with an external USB mouse) and click "Enable".

So, whenever I RESTART or SIGN OUT/IN, I have to do one of the 3 steps above to fix my problem temporarily. I don't understand why it doesn't work after a RESTART or SIGN OUT/IN process.

Any ideas how to fix this problem properly?

I hope I was able to tell my problem clearly and sorry if the post is in the wrong section.

cburak1995, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Asus precision touchpaddriver

Asus Xonar D2 won't install in Win 10

Hi Podge,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

What happens when you try to install the software?

I suggest you to re -install the software and check.

Try the following steps to un-install:

• Right click on Start menu, click Programs and features
    • Select Asus Xonar D2 highlight it and uninstall
    • Now download and -reinstall the software and check if that helps.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Asus precision touchpaddriver

1. Asus precision touchpaddriver - Similar Threads - Asus precision touchpaddriver

2. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update: Hello hello,My computer updated itself and now that it has, my trackpad is lagging and struggling on videogames that require its use in conjunction with the keyboard. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, rolling back & updating drivers and suchlike but no dice. If I can't...
  3. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update: Hello hello,My computer updated itself and now that it has, my trackpad is lagging and struggling on videogames that require its use in conjunction with the keyboard. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling, rolling back & updating drivers and suchlike but no dice. If I can't...
  4. Asus precision touchpad finicky after win10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Precision Touchpad

Precision Touchpad: Hello! How do I get Precision Touchpad on my Dell Laptop having Synaptics Touchpad? I have Synaptics touchpad driver v19.2.17.70 Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/precision-touchpad/2c45619b-f952-41f0-8413-36292f432ba5
  6. Has someone be able to found windows precision touchpad drivers for asus X540SA or some...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has someone be able to found windows precision touchpad drivers for asus X540SA or some...: Hi, ive been searching a way to get rid of these stupid asus smart gestures drivers for a while now. while i know that this trackpad is an elan one and many people have been able to replace smart gestures driver with WP Driver but ive tried many drivers and none of them seems...
  7. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate

ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate: Hello all, My touchpad right click takes an extreme amount of sudden pressure to respond and I am afraid my hardware may be broken, but I figured I'd ask the community for help first. The problem happened overnight and was not progressive. I have tested several things...
  8. ASUS Precision Touchpad Requires Hard Press

ASUS Precision Touchpad Requires Hard Press: Hello all, My touchpad right click takes an extreme amount of sudden pressure to respond and I am afraid my hardware may be broken, but I figured I'd ask the community for help first. The problem happened overnight and was not progressive. I have tested several things...
  9. evga precision x

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    evga precision x: EVGA Precision XOC version 6.2.3 works very well as long as its used only on Evga products. Like the guys posted the other two updates I would stay away from, until Evga fixes the latest bugs. *Smile
  10. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right-Click Problem

ASUS Precision Touchpad Right-Click Problem: Hello everyone, I have a ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360UA, running Windows 10 Home Single Language (English). When I got this laptop, I installed a clean Windows (same version as mentioned). I have installed the latest drivers from ASUS website and updated Windows as well. I...