Windows 10: Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore

Discus and support Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've done all kinds of searches and research. All to no avail. Here are the details: The screen was working fine before the full restore. On device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Roddy802, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Roddy802 Win User

Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore

I've done all kinds of searches and research. All to no avail. Here are the details:

• The screen was working fine before the full restore.
    • On device manager it only shows the HID touch screen "ghosted".
    • It says it is the latest driver.
    • It says I don't have a touchscreen installed, that I should disconnect and reconnect it again Really?

I've already gone in the BIOS and used the F9 function and saved it, and nothing.

I know this is an older laptop, but still, it was working & is working fine, except for losing the touch screen function.

Any ideas?

:)

Roddy802, Dec 21, 2019

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Varina52 Win User
    Since update to Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop, my touchscreen no longer works...HELP

Since update to Windows 10 on my ASUS laptop, my touchscreen no longer works...HELP

Varina52, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Basith M Win User

Asus T100TA touchscreen don't work

Hi Pyrectic,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 family.

This might have caused due to touchscreen driver related issues. I suggest you to download the latest touchscreen drivers from Asus website and then try installing it in compatibility mode and check if it works for you.

Refer to the following Microsoft Help article to install the driver in compatibility mode. The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Asus Q503UA - Touchscreen No longer works after full restore - Similar Threads - Asus Q503UA Touchscreen

2. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  3. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?: I bought this laptop with a cracked screen and the touchscreen drivers were present but the touchscreen feature wasn't functioning. I think I might have deleted the drivers by mistake when attempting to update them. If I fix the screen, will I be able to get the drivers for...
  4. ASUS Q503UA - Cracked screen, missing touchscreen drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10

Asus T100T touchscreen and audio not working after loading Windows 10: Lack of available disk space on the windows 8.1 installation meant that the only option was a fresh Windows 10 installation deleting the hidden backup partition to create more space as I did so. However, as many before had found, the touch screen and Audio does not function....
  6. Touchscreen No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  7. Touchscreen No Longer Works

Touchscreen No Longer Works: I have the Lenovo Yoga 7i I think and all of a sudden, the touchscreen stopped working. This happened mid-April of this year. I've taken it to Geek Squad twice now. This most recent time they've told me it's because it's a panel that makes the touch screen work and the recent...
  8. Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working

Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working: Hi, I have an ASUS Zenbook pro 15. For the past 2 weeks my 'ScreenPad' has not been turning on. Today, I noticed that the touchscreen on my display is also not working. I haven't found any solutions for the ScreenPad, but today I tried to fix the touchscreen display issue...
  9. touchscreen no longer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchscreen no longer works: I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?...
  10. Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers

Touchscreen no longer works after installing pen drivers: I have an old tablet PC with a touchscreen and pen that I upgraded to Windows 10 (from 8.1), and initially the touch screen capabilities worked fine but the pen was useless. After Windows Update automatically installed the drivers for pen/Intel HD graphics/etc, the pen worked...