Windows 10: Asus rampage v extreme

Discus and support Asus rampage v extreme in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 start button locks up and the cursor scrolls to the right when iam on a webpage it scroll all the way to the bottom and I cannot scroll to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nightowl17, May 2, 2020.

1. Asus rampage v extreme

Windows 10 start button locks up and the cursor scrolls to the right when iam on a webpage it scroll all the way to the bottom and I cannot scroll to the top it just flashes any ideas on the problem? I am using an I7 6850 cpu and Gskill 64gb of 2400 memory I have reinstalled 3 times with the same effect

:)

nightowl17, May 2, 2020
  2. PBNET Win User

Windows 10 BSODs on cold boot on an ASUS Rampage V Extreme U3.1

Hello guys,

I have an Asus Rampage V Extreme /U3.1 motherboard with the following configuration:

- Chipset: Intel X99

- Add on Card: ADAPTEC SCSI PCI-E Card

- Add on Card: ASUS USB 3.1 PCI-E Card

- Video: ASUS RadeOn R9 270X PCI- E Card

On each cold boot, I get a BSOD, the system reboots then everything is fine.

Also AIDA64 stress test and Futuremark's 3DMark run fine for hours, without any BSOD.

Tested the memory with Windows Memory Diagnostics and no errors there too.

I can provide the minidumps if required.

Thanks,

Andy.

PBNET, May 2, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    ASUS Rampage Formula vs Rampage Extreme

extreme has no advantage buy some good ddr2 and save yourself some money. My maximus formula flashed to a rampages does 580 fsb and most normal Rampages with E0 stepping chips will break 600fsb, the prior world record before the biostar board was a normal rampage. Also ddr3 gives very little performance increase over ddr2 1200.

trt740, May 2, 2020
  4. NeoR Win User

Asus rampage v extreme

NeoR, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Asus rampage v extreme

1. Asus rampage v extreme - Similar Threads - Asus rampage extreme

2. My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Asus laptop's wifi is extremely slow: I think this question has been asked a million times before but my laptop's internet connection is significantly slower than my phone for comparison. I have a 30 mbps internet connection. It's not the best but not the worst. For example, my laptop would only get 8 mbps...
  3. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  4. Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound issues on an Asus P8Z77-V-LK MB: I'm having some issues with sound on my homebrew with an Asus P8Z77-V-LK running Windows 10 v20H2. It's been running great for 11 years. But recently, I have noticed missing pieces or bits when playing audio. it has progressively been getting worse. It happens when playing...
  5. [HELP] rampage 7.1 headphones not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] rampage 7.1 headphones not detected: Hello everyone, I bought rampage K2 X-Quadro headphones, two months ago.. everything worked fine until now... I was playing a game with my friends and then at once my headphones sound just stopped... my mic too, and I tried lots things and nothing rly worked... and when I...
  6. Hyper-V Causes Extreme Degradation of Performance on WiFi

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Causes Extreme Degradation of Performance on WiFi: I have a machine that is in a temporary location. The location makes it necessary to also temporarily connect using WiFi. As a result, I have a USB based WiFi 5 adapter connected to this machine. I'm moving large amounts of data to the machine but I'm getting an amazingly...
  7. ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android

ASUS Zenith Extreme - Wake on LAN not working from android: I cannot find anything relating to this specific motherboard. The ASUS Zenith Extreme. Here's what I've tried so far. If anyone owns this motherboard and got WOL working then please let me know if I missed out on any steps. I have the latest bios update Version 2001 for...
  8. ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate

ASUS Precision Touchpad Right Click Requires Extreme Pressure to Activate: Hello all, My touchpad right click takes an extreme amount of sudden pressure to respond and I am afraid my hardware may be broken, but I figured I'd ask the community for help first. The problem happened overnight and was not progressive. I have tested several things...
  9. Asus P8Z77-V Pro

Asus P8Z77-V Pro: As the years have rolled on has anyone found a fix for this Intel 82579LM on board Ethernet not working? I'm still suffering from it to this day and after hours of research and different driver installations I'm still no further forward! Stanc....
  10. Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V

Can I upgrade? MB: Asus P8Z77-V: Hey there, So I recently have ordered parts to replace and upgrade old and broken parts in my pc build. One of these parts being a new ssd and new hard drive due to old hard drive being corrupted. I have decided with this change to also upgrade my OS, i currently am running...