Windows 10: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693

Discus and support Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get install loops, followed every time by system recovery.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nowee_SKT, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Nowee_SKT Win User

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693

I get install loops, followed every time by system recovery.

:)

Nowee_SKT, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Vistababi Win User

asus maximus hero vii will not finish kb4532693

problems with kb4532693,as its is configured to 30 5 an now back to finish,it only has an endless loup

Vistababi, Feb 22, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero Motherboard Packaging Teased

Leaks surrounding motherboards based on AMD's upcoming X470 chipset, which will accompany its first-wave of Ryzen 2000-series "Pinnacle Ridge" processors, are on the rise. We now see a fairly clear picture of the retail packaging of ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) Crosshair VII Hero, specifically its "WiFi" sub-variant that includes a WLAN card. This board surfaced on benchmark database listings. There's no product image on the box, but the logos make things pretty cut and dry - AMD X470 chipset, socket AM4, support for NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire; ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED management, and an unchanged Ryzen logo. We have confirmation of ASUS readying at least two ROG motherboards based on the X470 so far - the Crosshair VII Hero, and the Strix X470-F. It remains to be seen if the chipset also gets the company's coveted ROG "Extreme" treatment.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693 PA6TgpRPFihEii4c_thm.jpg

btarunr, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Super XP Win User

ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero Flagship Motherboard Detailed

The Asus Crosshair VI HERO may be the low end of the ROG lineup but it's definitely priced as a high end Motherboard. At least here in Canada. This board will set you back $375.

Because of the lack of ASUS ROG AM4 Motherboards, I've postponed my Ryzen purchase.
    I want a Fully Featured Crosshair VI Formula. To replace my AM3+ Crosshair V.

The X370 is fully featured. If Motherboards are less than stellar, it's the manufacturer that's the problem, not AMD. Ryzen definitely deserves a SOLID MOBO.

Super XP, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero will not finish kb4532693 - Similar Threads - Asus ROG Crosshair

2. My ASUS ROG Crosshair Dark Hero X570 PC will not connect to my external speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ASUS ROG Crosshair Dark Hero X570 PC will not connect to my external speakers.: My new ASUS ROG Crosshair Dark Hero X570 PC will not connect to my external speakers. The same speakers work on my ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-fi workstation with the same Windows 10 Pro version OS. Was told by a Microsoft advisor that it was an ASUS motherboard manufacturer...
  3. Drivers issue Ryzen / asus hero crosshair VIII wifi

Drivers issue Ryzen / asus hero crosshair VIII wifi: Hi, PC spec: Windows 10 version 20H2 AMD Ryzen 3700x Asus Crosshair Hero VIII wi-fi BIOS version: 3401 Since last windows update. I had issue again with high latency like when I bought all my pc parts. Solved the problem a year ago by installing drivers manually. This time...
  4. Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question

Asus Crosshair VIII drivers Question: Hi, Just installed a fresh windows and I'm a bit lost on which drivers must be installed. Especially when it comes to the Amd chipset driver and Realtek Audio Drivers. It's the second time I must reset windows on this new build due to problem and conflict. I don't want to...
  5. ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers: Greetings Ten Forums / Community, I own a ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard and I plan to install Windows 10 64bit. If we take a closer look at the following driver comparison list between the Intel and ASUS websites, we can see some discrepancies between the driver...
  6. asus maximus hero vii will not finish kb4532693

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus maximus hero vii will not finish kb4532693: problems with kb4532693,as its is configured to 30 5 an now back to finish,it only has an endless loup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-maximus-hero-vii-will-not-finish-kb4532693/563cbdab-480a-4787-9f12-5db1708d69c2
  7. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is that, I checked from other forum said that might be Sonic Studio problem and I had deleted. Recently when I was watching youtube...
  8. ASUS Crosshair Hero VII does not show on home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS Crosshair Hero VII does not show on home network: I just built a system with the ASUS ROG Crosshair Hero VII/2700X system. Everything appears to be working as advertised - EXCEPT - the system does not show up on the home network. It sees all the other computers on the network. I have tried the usual stuff like...
  9. Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard

Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard: I noticed this board only has ONE USB 2.0 Connector on it. Are there extensions that I can buy? 82063
  10. BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard

BIOS update question for ASUS Crosshair Vi Hero motherboard: I don't know if this is the correct forum for this so please feel free to move it as needed. I have the Asus Crosshair VI Hero board running a Ryzen 1700 with 32gb of DDR4 2400 ram. I have currently installed bios 1701, and after months of tweaking, cussing, adjusting...
Tags: