Windows 10: Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update

Discus and support Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; At am totally at my wits end with this laptop.After Win 10 Update and a clean install1. System freeze up and BSOD2. Sound crackles/pops to the extent I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaco S.Botes, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update

At am totally at my wits end with this laptop.After Win 10 Update and a clean install1. System freeze up and BSOD2. Sound crackles/pops to the extent I cannot use the laptop sound at all3. WiFi disconnects intermittendly after troubleshoot, it connects again4. Mouse freezes up and systems hangs for a few seconds intermittendlyI am about ready to trash the system. I was extremely happy with this laptop, but I am now ready to bin it!My dump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XSkAtFUdWb9EC7xHYZ68AU_HlV7cTiaf?usp=sharing

:)

Jaco S.Botes, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Jp852106 Win User

I have a bluescreen issue in my Asus ROG G752VT. Please help.

<Original Title: Bluescreen issues with Asus Rog G752VT>

Just got a new Asus rog g752 vt. Since the beggining I got bluescreen issues. I tought it was a driver issue, so I went ahead and did a windows 10 clean install, donwloaded drivers from the support page of asus, newest nvidia driver, but issue persists.
    Please, someone can guide me on what is going on. In the link, I have the 3 dmp files generated.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Jp852106, Jun 23, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces G752

ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced G752, a powerful gaming laptop powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core i7 ('Skylake') processor and up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M discrete graphics. ROG G752 has an aggressive design and sports the new ROG Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. It features the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber thermal system for more efficient cooling and increased stability, along with a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise input. ROG G752 can be upgraded to up to 64GB DDR4 RAM for faster, more energy-efficient performance.

ROG G752 has Windows 10 pre-installed and is powered by the latest 6th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, paired with discrete NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M graphics for superior gaming performance and sharp, detailed visuals. ROG G752 features support for the latest DDR4 memory, which is 30% more efficient and 20% faster than the previous-generation DDR3. The four DDR4 slots allow RAM to be upgraded to a maximum of 64GB.

Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update 61a_thm.jpg

Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update 61b_thm.jpg

The future of ROG design
    ROG G752 has hexagonal design elements and angled edges that mirror that of past ROG gaming laptops, while at the same time representing the latest evolution of ROG design. Its new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme has been specially chosen to enhance its modern, angular lines.

Keeping things cool
    Temperature uniformity vapor chambers are commonly found alongside high-performance, high-voltage graphics cards to increase cooling efficiency. The ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber, together with the copper heat pipe, create an effective and efficient cooling system that helps improve GPU performance for smooth and stable gaming. ROG G752 is the world's first laptop to integrate a vapor chamber into its cooling system.

ROG G752 has a unique thermal design that directs dust into a dust-release tunnel to keep it away from internal components. This prolongs component lifespan and enhances overall stability of the laptop. In addition, dedicated cooling modules for the CPU and GPU help cool each component. Hot exhaust is managed efficiently and expelled through the rear vents to direct heat away from the user for more-comfortable gaming sessions.

A keyboard built for gaming
    ROG G752 has an ergonomically-designed keyboard with a key-travel distance of 2.5mm for solid, responsive keystrokes. The anti-ghosting with 30-key rollover feature ensures all inputs are instantaneously and correctly interpreted even if numerous keys are hit simultaneously. There are is a dedicated Record key and several ROG macro keys to program complex multi-key commands.

btarunr, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Install on M.2 SSD

I have the latest BIOS and still no luck. I am running a Samsung NVMe SSD in an Asus ROG G752. Any other suggestions?

Phoenix DraftingServices, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update

1. Asus Rog G752 VT BSOD after Win 10 Update - Similar Threads - Asus Rog G752

2. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  3. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  4. Asus ROG Laptop Multiple BSOD after 30minutes to 1hr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus ROG Laptop Multiple BSOD after 30minutes to 1hr: Hello I've already done any troubleshooting such as updating drivers, performing clean windows 11 installation but the issue still persist. Tried chaing the ram stick and bought a new one of ssd but issue still persist.DMP FILE:...
  5. Asus ROG Laptop Multiple BSOD after 30minutes to 1hr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus ROG Laptop Multiple BSOD after 30minutes to 1hr: Hello I've already done any troubleshooting such as updating drivers, performing clean windows 11 installation but the issue still persist. Tried chaing the ram stick and bought a new one of ssd but issue still persist.DMP FILE:...
  6. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  7. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  8. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog: Hello there, I am having some issues lately with my laptop, they started mostly after i clean installed windows 10 20h2 update, but i am not sure its the reason. Anyhow, It so happens that the google chrome started giving an error that memory is low and chrome stopped...
  9. ASUS ROG G752 HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS ROG G752 HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver is missing & no longer available in Device...: I was using ASUS g752VS OC edition, which didn't have a touchscreen display, which I didn't like. I mean Touch is the new era right? So I had swapped the display unit if my ASUS G752VS (Non Touchscreen Monitor display) to ASUS G752VL which is a touchscreen monitor display...
  10. BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552: Ok so recently my system crashed while playing batman arkham knight. I get this bsod kernel_system_check_failure. Interesting part is that I only get this crash while playing arkham knight only. My system is barely a week old. Specs are- 4th gen i7 (4750HQ). 8 gb ram, 4 gb...