Windows 10: ASUS ROG G752V trouble

Discus and support ASUS ROG G752V trouble in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by okiepokie110, May 11, 2020.

1. ASUS ROG G752V trouble

So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external monitor went black so I tried restarting my laptop. The regular startup process happened but the screen went black after a while. Then I started it in safe mode tried deleting some stuff because I was low on space and restarted. I had the same problem, so then I went to try and do a reset on my laptop. The external monitor worked to show it was reinstalling windows up until 5% then the screen went black. So I'm stuck with a laptop that I have not clue where the install of windows is at or if it is even installing because the main monitor is broken. Any help would be appreciated

Specs
    CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ quad-core, up to 3.5GHz with Turbo Boost

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5; Intel HD Graphics 530

RAM: 16GB DDR4

Screen: 17.3-inch, full HD 1,920 x 1,080, IPS LCD

Storage: 128GB SSD; 1TB HDD 7,200rpm

Optical Drive: 6x Blu-ray/DVD combo drive

Ports: 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, HDMI, mini DisplayPort, 1 x RJ-45 LAN, 1 x SD card reader, 1 x mic in, 1 x audio out, 1 x combo audio jack with SPDIF

Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0

Camera: HD webcam

Audio: Stereo speakers; built-in sub-woofer

Battery: 8-cell; 6,000mAh 88Whrs

Weight: 4.4kg 9.7 pounds

Dimensions: 463 x 333 x 23 41mm W x D x H

:)

okiepokie110, May 11, 2020
  2. keranov Win User

No fan reading (no fan tab) in GPU Z for Asus ROG G752VS

Hi. I have Asus G752VS with GF GTX 1070. Any idea why i dont have fan info in GPUZ? In ROG gaming center there is CPU and GPU fan speed info. In GPU Z and in HWiFnfo64 no any fan info?!

keranov, May 11, 2020
  3. Problems installing windows 10 on Asus ROG G752VS OC edition with m.2 RAID0 boot

I'm having trouble installing windows 10 on my Asus ROG G752VS OC edition laptop with two 512gb WD black PCIe NVMe drives installed and configured in raid0. I installed the drives and went into the bios and set the "SATA mode selection" to RAID. I then selected "Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology" in the bios and configured the raid volume then saved the settings and restarted the machine. Now when I go to install windows the raid volume does not show up all and all I can see is the secondary drive. I then downloaded the intel rapid storage technology driver and tried to load the driver when installing windows. The windows install will recognize the driver and try to install it and then blue screen and restart. I have tried the newest driver from intel as well as a few older versions from intel. I have also tried the driver from Asus. I have also tried installing windows from both usb and disk and have tried a windows 7 install with the same results. If I go into the bios and break the raid and set the drives back to ahci they will show up in the install as separate drives but I need them in raid0. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Statan Daugherty, May 11, 2020
  4. nulmas Win User

ASUS ROG G752V trouble

nulmas, May 11, 2020
Thema:

ASUS ROG G752V trouble

1. ASUS ROG G752V trouble - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG G752V

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  5. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  6. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  7. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  8. Asus Rog Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Rog Touchpad not working: Hi, I have a brand new Asus ROG LAPTOP with Windows 10 Pro. The touchpad is completely missing from the Device Manager I attached a wired mouse and am currently using that. That device is listed as the only device under 'mice and other pointing devices'. What can I do to...
  9. Trouble with Windows 10 Pro reactivation on Asus Rog laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble with Windows 10 Pro reactivation on Asus Rog laptop: Hello, I am having trouble reactivating Windows 10 Pro on my Asus Rog laptop. When I first got the laptop I installed a fresh copy of windows 10 and it was already activated or it activated by itself, I don't really know. However after a few months I got the windows...
  10. Very odd trouble while reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus ROG

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very odd trouble while reinstalling Windows 10 on Asus ROG: Hi Hope you're all safe. Today, my laptop decided not to turn on. It went straight to BIOS setup. I saved and exited but it went back to it again.. and again.. and again. I guess my installation got corrupted. So, I decided to reinstall Windows. Made a bootable USB using...