Windows 10: asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...

Discus and support asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i am experiencing this problem, when i plugged in my laptop it turn on automatic and beep and it turn off twice, on the 3rd it finally boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeonGems, Dec 6, 2020.

1. LeonGems Win User

asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...

hello i am experiencing this problem, when i plugged in my laptop it turn on automatic and beep and it turn off twice, on the 3rd it finally boot normal to windows 10, and i notice bios time has been reset to default, btw i am using my laptop on ac < plugged in without battery> i think after some random updates by window it started to turn on automatic , if i uses my battery the laptop wont turn on automatic, it only happen when i remove my laptop battery and use AC power only

thanks and i am hoping for your response

Leon

:)

LeonGems, Dec 6, 2020

2. ASUS Laptop Not Booting!

A few days ago, I turned off my laptop for the night. The next morning, I press the power button. Nothing happened, except for the power indicator light on, the battery light on, the caps lock light on and unable to turn it off, and the hard disk light blinking
    once exactly every second. I know that the motherboard works because the fan turned on after a few minutes. I tried many things, such as turning the laptop on with AC power only (battery disconnected), same. I tried booting it with the SSD removed, same. I
    tried leaving the laptop running all night so the battery would drain, plugged it in the next morning, same. I tried pressing the power button for 2 minutes and then using the combination "FN+F5+Power button" to turn it on. I don't know what that would have
    done, but I know what it did for me: Nothing! This is getting extremely frustrating for me because I did nothing to the laptop when I turned it off the night before. Please help! The laptop is an ASUS Q501LA, running Windows 10.

Specifications:

• Processor: 4th Gen Intel Core i5-4200U “Haswell” dual-core at 1.6GHz-2.6GHz, 3MB L3 cache
    • Graphics: Intel HD 4400 integrated
    • Memory: 6GB DDR3 1,600MHz, expandable to 8GB

Metallica1554, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Dec 6, 2020
  4. asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...

My hp laptop wont turn on

Hello,

There are many reasons for your problem, but you may try this step :-

• Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery.
    • Hold down the power button for at least fifteen seconds.
    • Without replacing the battery, plug the AC adapter back into the laptop.
    • Press the power button to turn on your laptop
    If the PC is able to boot & startup, the problem is with your battery, if not contact a service centre.

Nandu Surendran, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot...

1. asus rog gl552vx laptop turning on without pressing power after i plugged in and it boot... - Similar Threads - asus rog gl552vx

2. My laptop doesn't turn on after pressing the power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop doesn't turn on after pressing the power button: this problem started a week before, my laptop doesn't turn on even after pressing the power button, I tried removing the battery and powering it directly through the charger but it didn't work, I guessed it must be some software issue so I contacted Dell service center, they...
  3. My laptop doesn't turn on after pressing the power button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't turn on after pressing the power button: this problem started a week before, my laptop doesn't turn on even after pressing the power button, I tried removing the battery and powering it directly through the charger but it didn't work, I guessed it must be some software issue so I contacted Dell service center, they...
  4. Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad-5, built In windows 11, a problem with it, when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is will be harmful to the laptop? And how can I turn off this problem?...
  5. Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button

Laptop Lid open automatic turn on without pressing power button: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad-5, built In windows 11, a problem with it, when I open the lid my laptop automatically turns on without pressing power button. Now i want to know that is will be harmful to the laptop? And how can I turn off this problem?...
  6. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  7. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  8. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  9. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Laptop Will not turn on unless plugged in: I am just wondering why my laptop doesn't work unless if it is plugged in. Its battery capacity is 22 792 from 38000mWh. I hope my concern will be addressed. Thank u so much.BATTERY 1NAMEASUS BatteryMANUFACTURERASUSTeKSERIAL NUMBER-CHEMISTRYLIonDESIGN CAPACITY38,000 mWhFULL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rog gl552 cannot turn on only power and battery light