Windows 10: Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups

Discus and support Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since the new October update, my fan is so loud and the computer is so hot. also for the 2nd time I unplug the power cord and used battery... this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KieferAbram, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups

since the new October update, my fan is so loud and the computer is so hot. also for the 2nd time I unplug the power cord and used battery... this first time it last almost 2 hrs and last nite i used and on a blanket on the couch and it lasted not even 15 mins.....

Someone help, my laptop is from 2012, GTX 960m itel i7 6th gen, ssd and hdd.

:)

KieferAbram, Oct 11, 2018
  2. TamarJay Win User

battery problems ASUS ROG G751JL Windows 10.

my battery is stuck on 95%. It will not charge. When I unplug it it says the battery will last for 10 hrs. I have an ASUS ROG G751JL. when i checked my drivers I realized I'm missing the Windows Composite Battery Driver but I cannot find anyway to download
    it. That might not even be the problem, but I thought I should try fixing that first.

TamarJay, Oct 13, 2018
  3. ASUS Launches ROG Rampage IV GENE X79 mATX Gaming Board

Step up ASUS, where's the RoG m-ITX X79?

Initialised, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Jaakow22 Win User

Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups

Laptop fan not spinning.

I have an Asus Rog G771JW laptop, I had it for almost 6 months now. Lately I have been noticing that when turned on it would make a loud scraping noise that would last ~10 seconds. But yesterday the fan completly stopped (from what I can hear) only the CPU fan is spinning which is rather small and cools only the CPU, the main fan, the one that cools the GPU and instakes and exausts the air is not spinning at all. I have tried rebooting it multiple times, reinstalling and the drivers. It does not allow me to control fan speeds through BIOS or afterburner. Before doing an RMA I just wanted to check if I'm missing something, I use the laptop for gaming but I'm unable to because the whole system throttles in a matter of seconds after running any game.

I appreciate any help I can get, if not I'll just RMA it.

Jaakow22, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups

1. Asus rog GL752V brand new battery from newegg/fan spin ups - Similar Threads - Asus rog GL752V

2. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  3. Laptop's fans spin up when idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop's fans spin up when idle: Why do my laptop's fans spin up after screen turns off when it goes idle? When woken up, it stabilizes in a few minutes and is silent again as if some service stopped and it cooled down.This was happening on all my windows laptops in the past, it's not exclusive to my latest...
  4. Fans not spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans not spinning: I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata connector but it doesn't work for some reason....
  5. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  6. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III: I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of screen tearing even while watching YouTube videos, not to mention games! All the OS updates are installed as well as the latest...
  7. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is that, I checked from other forum said that might be Sonic Studio problem and I had deleted. Recently when I was watching youtube...
  8. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: So, there appears to be a problem with my computer. The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high. This has nothing to do with the volume slider. It stays the same. However, the actual volume keeps on changing. I first experienced this while watching...
  9. laptop battery not charging. (brand new battery)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop battery not charging. (brand new battery): just got a new battery but when I installed it, I only get "plugged in not charging "message. my a/c adapter cord is about 3months old. phone call to computer store says my new battery is problemno good and this is common. anyone else hear of this? anyone have knowledge to...
  10. ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected

ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...