Windows 10: ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected

Discus and support ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akoops, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Akoops Win User

ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected

I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue.

As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem.
    Now I have a new problem.

Since updating the BIOS drivers, I've noticed that my battery icon shows an 'x' on the battery and says 'no Battery Is Detected' on mouseover. If I turn the computer off, disconnect the AC and try and turn it on again, it wont turn on at all.

I have tried going into Device Manager and uninstalling the two drivers under Battery and then reinstalling them, but this hasn't worked. I have seen solutions online that involve removing the battery and then adding it back, but the laptop I have has a non removable, built in battery.

What other options are available to me?

:)

Akoops, Sep 9, 2016

2. Windows 10 Update Blue Screen Of Death

Hello, I'm using ASUS ROG gl752vw and after installing the latest Windows 10 update i started getting BSODs with "driver_irql_not_less_or_equal" message. Tried reinstalling the system but still get BSOD during the first start of the system. Can't boot
    from DVD or USB stick either. After contacting ASUS I was told that the problem must be on the Windows side. Did anyone have similar problem?

StanislavPastushenko, Sep 9, 2016
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) BSOD Appearing Randomly

The laptop is an Asus GL752VW, the motherboard is "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GL752VW (U3E1)". I have added the driverview report to the OneDrive

ReeceGrano, Sep 9, 2016
  4. Akoops Win User

I have also tried uninstalling the "Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" and "Mirosoft AC adaptor" drivers, then restarting the computer. This worked to redetect the battery, but ONLY until the next computer restart, when the problem resurfaced.

Akoops, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

1. ASUS ROG GL752VW No Battery Is Detected - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG GL752VW

2. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  3. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  4. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  5. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  6. ASUS ROG G752V trouble

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS ROG G752V trouble: So I was playing a game with my friends on my asus rog g752v and I noticed that when I alt tabbed all of my desktop icons were white, then my external monitor went black so I tried restarting my laptop. The regular startup process happened but the screen went black after a...
  7. windows not detecting my 5th screen (asus rog strix 6gb)

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows not detecting my 5th screen (asus rog strix 6gb): my problem is that my second HDMI (yoused for the projektor) port on my graphics card is not being detected in windows so what should i do? i have two dell monitors one asus monitor an oculus rift and a projektor...
  8. Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW: Всем привет, купил сегодня ssd m2 Samsung 970 EVO на 250 гб Поставил в ноутбук, но он не отображается в BIOSE и в управление дисков Смотрел гайды не один не помог ssd m2 с ключом M Какие есть решение? Биус обновленный до последний версии...
  9. ASUS X550Z Battery Not Detected, Won't Charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS X550Z Battery Not Detected, Won't Charge: So I've had this laptop for about two years now, and I've noticed that the battery stopped charging. It used to do that thing where it shows "0%, plugged in, charging", but doesn't charge, which started about two months ago, but here in the last week, the battery is no longer...
  10. No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Battery Is Detected error on ASUS Laptop: I have a recently purchased ASUS laptop as mentioned in title, and there seems to be issue after issue. As mentioned in a previous thread, I had problems with my sound card popping a crackling. After updating my BIOS drivers, this fixed the problem. Now I have a new...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no battery is detected asus gl553vd

2. gl752VW no battery is detected

3. how to solve the no battery is detected problem in asus rog laptops