Windows 10: ASUS ROG Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram...

Discus and support ASUS ROG Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop model is: ASUS ROG gl552vw-dm205t Since last week when I upgraded my laptop ram from 8GB to its maximum upgrade capacity32GB, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mangouyuu, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Mangouyuu Win User

ASUS ROG Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram...

My laptop model is: ASUS ROG gl552vw-dm205t

Since last week when I upgraded my laptop ram from 8GB to its maximum upgrade capacity32GB, my laptop display panel switch on/off hotkey suddenly does not function properly.

Other laptop hotkeys all work fine., however, only when I try to turn off my laptop display panel by pressing the hotkey fn + f7for this model that is, the Laptop display panel blinks for about 3 seconds.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thank You in advance.

:)

Mangouyuu, Feb 17, 2021

2. High usage of ram in my asus rog strix g laptop......the laptop is in idle mode but service hosts are taking up full 8gb of ram..

High usage of ram in my asus rog strix g laptop......the laptop is in idle mode but service hosts are taking up full 8gb of ram....changed os several times...bt issue is not fixed...updated all the drivers, still there is no hope.. Currently i'm using
    windows 10 pro 1909 version...help me to fix the high usage of ram taking up by the service host...

PritamRoy1, Feb 17, 2021
  3. ASUS Laptop G55VW ROG driver missing

You summed it up very nicely. Just add the extra information (both KB and Sleep fail if you uninstall the ATKPackage) to what you already have and they'll collect the data they need.

It's frustrating now, but there will be some solution offered by ASUS to MS. These types of drivers (programmable keyboards, backlit keyboards) are on the list to fix, but not high on the list *Wink

MS has to get network, display, chipset .... drivers working with Win10 before looking at the peripheral drivers.

You might want to write the same thing on the ASUS support page - address the issue from two sides (MS and ASUS). Who knows, ASUS might point you to another driver that works. I found one driver and offered it to you, there might be others I couldn't locate.

In any case, I think you and I have exhausted the options available in this type (forum) of trouble shooting. You did great, I appreciate the extra steps you took to better understand the issue. I really appreciate that you posted your results on your thread - that might help other members with a similar issue.

Please write a new post if / when you find a resolution - thanks.

Bill

Slartybart, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Wambo74 Win User

ASUS ROG Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram...

Asus PDA suddenly "not a recognized usb device"

Trying to synch an ASUS A626 to vista home 32-bit laptop. Has worked for two years, but suddenly the Asus is not connecting. While attempting to connect, I saw a dialog box in lower right screen saying something about loading drivers. Not something I
    requested. Ever since then the laptop and ASUS will not connect.

Wambo74, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. ASUS ROG Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram... - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG Laptop

2. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  3. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  4. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  5. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  7. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  8. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram upgrade.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Display Panel switch on/off hotkeyfn +f7 suddenly not working after ram upgrade.: My laptop model is: ASUS ROG gl522vw-dm205t Since last week when I upgraded my laptop ram from 8GB to its maximum upgrade capacity32GB, my laptop display panel switch on/off hotkey suddenly does not function properly. Other laptop hotkeys all work fine., however, only...
  10. Asus Rog Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Rog Touchpad not working: Hi, I have a brand new Asus ROG LAPTOP with Windows 10 Pro. The touchpad is completely missing from the Device Manager I attached a wired mouse and am currently using that. That device is listed as the only device under 'mice and other pointing devices'. What can I do to...