Windows 10: ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update

Discus and support ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the overclocking failure after the latest widows 10 update after I login. Try instructions to change BIOS to default setting but still does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GilesFree, Aug 22, 2020.

1. GilesFree Win User

ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update

I get the overclocking failure after the latest widows 10 update after I login. Try instructions to change BIOS to default setting but still does not change message. I delete running ROG task to get rid of screen with task manager. Anyone getting same message and know to fix it? Can not contact support during weekend so wondering if anyone with this laptop has found solution.

:)

GilesFree, Aug 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Aug 22, 2020
  3. Green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue

After I had updated the first Windows update in my ASUS ROG STRIX 503, the monitor (i. e., laptop screen) started showing some unwanted results.

It has a light green tint on the surface.
    It starts after the boot, just after the windows loads all its files and will be on for the rest of the usage.

It is really annoying and disturbing while using the laptop. I got a major bug for buying a gaming PC. They refused to include in warranty so I have to solve the problem.

Note: It is in perfect condition and it's age is just 1.5 months.
    I have searched for the green tint, but updating drivers doesn't help me in any manner.

This could be a problem of Windows, since it doesn't show up in ubuntu.

Green Screen Tint Image:

ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update U66bu.jpg

With all colours:

ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update 9KBMy.jpg

You can get this (Original Image):

ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update Bn5NP.jpg

How can I solve the green tinted Asus ROG Strix laptop screen issue?

Alluri Vamsi, Aug 22, 2020
  4. ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update

Windows 8 failure configuring updates and reverting

I agree 8 is awful! It's not for me though... I replaced a broken screen in a Win 8 laptop that was given to me and I am going to give it for free to someone that can't afford one so they can do homework at home. Yes I took it from 8 to 8.1 back on 10/09/2014. This is what I posted there...

"Great post! I found a similar one. I would like to point out that you may want to edit your OP...

1. Step 1 should read to disable AUTOMATIC updates, not disable manual updates.

2. KB2871398 should really read KB2871389

I would like to say that KB2917499 may also be needed as it was in my case. I also had to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter after installing those 2 updates. After these steps I was able to begin my 8.1 download from the Microsoft store. I don't know if it made a difference or not, but I also went into the Bios and disabled "Secure Boot."

It was a helpful post. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update

1. ASUS ROG Laptop overclock failure screen after latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG Laptop

2. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  3. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  4. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  6. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  7. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  9. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  10. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after restart overclocking failed