Windows 10: Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate.

Discus and support Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have an ASUS ROG laptop, which came with Win8.1 installed. I had it updated to Win10 Home edition with the free offer to upgrade to Win10, now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by argggg, Dec 26, 2018.

1. argggg Win User

Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate.

I have an ASUS ROG laptop, which came with Win8.1 installed. I had it updated to Win10 Home edition with the free offer to upgrade to Win10, now I have bought the Win10 pro upgrade from the Microsoft store online(Win10 Enterprise is the edition my laptop say it is), now it is saying it won't activate. $160 down the drain it seems. The only restore option I have is after installing Win10 pro unfortunately. Is it possible to roll it back with a full reset?

:)

argggg, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Weekly League of Legends events with ASUS ROG Arena at Microsoft Store

Source: Clash and Win Weekly in League of Legends with ASUS ROG Arena at Microsoft Store - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Asus ROG. Opinions?

Hello,

I am planning on getting a gaming laptop and my #1 choice is the Asus ROG that is on sale on the online Microsoft store. I have heard split reviews about the Asus, some saying that it simply doesn't turn on to some saying it is fantastic. It obviously
    has a lot of capabilities and looking at its specs, it has a very powerful system however is it reliable enough for me to purchase or will it just be a waste of time. If it isn't reliable, then what would be a good backup computer to purchase.

Moved from Mobile Devices

Original title: Asus ROG

WilliamB15, Dec 26, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate.

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus ROG laptop updated to Win10 Enterprise from microsoft store, now it can't activate. - Similar Threads - Asus ROG laptop

2. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  3. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues: Recently just bought a new gaming laptop from Asus. Downloaded some games and immediately realized that I couldn't connect to most games and even the microsoft store, with them saying there was a connection issue.My wifi is perfectly fine, I can access apps like discord, zoom...
  4. ASUS ROG Laptop Connection Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  6. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT: Hello, I desperately need help as I am a student and I really need my laptop for online class. My laptop won't boot yesterday and was just stuck on the automatic repair screen. After waiting on "repairing disk files," it told me that it is unable to repair my laptop and...
  7. ASUS ROG LAPTOP WONT BOOT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  9. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop: This computer has games that I never use, so I was going to uninstall something relevant in apps & features. I got some warning I think that something else needed to be done, so I cancelled. After my next reboot, I noticed videos were playing with no audio. There is no audio....
  10. lost sound in ASUS ROG laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade