Windows 10: ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

Discus and support ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tami F, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Tami F Win User

ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes not bios and nothing seems to work. Plus, my Core Isolation keeps turning off and now will not turn on. Again, tried fixes but nothing seems to stick. Please advise.

:)

Tami F, Dec 2, 2023

2. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

Good day! I'm Dhanam a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

I refer you install WIFI drivers from Asus website. you can use the following the website and choose your exact model, if you still have issue you can contact Asus to fix this hardware.

https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-strix/rog-stri...

I hope this helps. If this is not exactly what you need, please explain more so that I can help you better.

Regards

Dhanam

JananiDhana, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    ASUS ROG debuts Strix G15 and G17 Advantage Edition gaming laptops

Source: ASUS ROG debuts Strix G15 and G17 Advantage Edition gaming laptops with new Radeon RX 6800M GPUs | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Hugo1180 Win User

Asus Rog Strix G16

Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem

Hugo1180, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

1. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG Strix

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  6. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6: In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?...
  7. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6: In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?...
  8. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  9. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  10. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Customization