Windows 10: asus rog strix g16

Discus and support asus rog strix g16 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brody Gallagher, Mar 4, 2024.

1. asus rog strix g16

In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe steps that wouldn't be risky and have good chances to work i would be eternally grateful. constant blue screen with the error code being Mostly system service exception I've gotten a couple other such as hyper visor error system thread exception not handled i can't factory restart my laptop because of the last error code I'm

:)

Brody Gallagher, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Hugo1180 Win User

Asus Rog Strix G16

Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem

Hugo1180, Mar 4, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Asus Rog Strix G16

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Go to the support page for your laptop on the Asus website, then from there, download and manually install all the latest drivers they provide and while you are there, check if there is any BIOS update they provide that may not be installed on your laptop.

DaveM121, Mar 4, 2024
  4. asus rog strix g16

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

Good day! I'm Dhanam a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

I refer you install WIFI drivers from Asus website. you can use the following the website and choose your exact model, if you still have issue you can contact Asus to fix this hardware.

https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-strix/rog-stri...

I hope this helps. If this is not exactly what you need, please explain more so that I can help you better.

Regards

Dhanam

JananiDhana, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

asus rog strix g16

1. asus rog strix g16 - Similar Threads - asus rog strix

2. Boot UEFI Error on Asus Rog Strix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot UEFI Error on Asus Rog Strix: Whenever I boot my Asus Rog Strix G16 Laptop I got this notification saying "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Rog Strix G16 UEFI". When I restart my laptop it goes in BIOS setting where don't understand what to do? I also checked out device...
  3. Boot UEFI Error on Asus Rog Strix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot UEFI Error on Asus Rog Strix: Whenever I boot my Asus Rog Strix G16 Laptop I got this notification saying "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device Rog Strix G16 UEFI". When I restart my laptop it goes in BIOS setting where don't understand what to do? I also checked out device...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI opens in 75 seconds !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI opens in 75 seconds !!: Hello everyone. I recently purchased an Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI 2023 laptop and installed Windows 11 Pro on it. However, I am experiencing a problem where the Asus Rog Strix logo freezes during the initial startup, and it takes a full 75 seconds to access the desktop....
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI opens in 75 seconds !!

Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI opens in 75 seconds !!: Hello everyone. I recently purchased an Asus Rog Strix G16 G614JI 2023 laptop and installed Windows 11 Pro on it. However, I am experiencing a problem where the Asus Rog Strix logo freezes during the initial startup, and it takes a full 75 seconds to access the desktop....
  6. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  7. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  8. Asus Rog Strix G16

Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  9. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  10. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...