Windows 10: Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

Discus and support Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. My Asus ROG Strix has recently been crashing when I wake it from sleep. I've also noticed on other occasions that it is slow to wake from sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Stewart1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

Hi. My Asus ROG Strix has recently been crashing when I wake it from sleep. I've also noticed on other occasions that it is slow to wake from sleep. Not sure what's going on, but I have several minidumps from the crashes. The only thing that to my knowledge that has updated of late has been the NVIDIA driver... but I've tried reinstalling that, and the option to roll back doesn't seem to be available. No sure what to try next.Any help most appreciatedCheersBob

:)

Robert Stewart1, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Max Pen Win User

Asus ROG STRIX Z690-A no audio except through bluetooth

Hello there,

I found out just yesterday that bluetooth only works through the wifi extender so I hooked that up and bluetooth worked and I could connect a bluetooth audio device and listen to something. Yet nothing else works like a headset connected through cable.

I also got a sound card which worked perfectly fine on my previous build Asus Essence STX II 24-bit 192 kHz Sound Card (Essence STX II) - PCPartPicker

Is this compatible with my power 850W and also with my mobo? I plugged the power cable from this sound card into the SATA area that has connectors for my HDD's for example. Regular audio through the motherboard directly doesn't work either.

I've installed all windows updates and drivers that the Armoury crate listed. I've also tried installing the one listed on the asus website itself: ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 | ROG Strix | Gaming Motherboards|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global

My build: PC Builder - Intel Core i7-12700K, Radeon RX 6600, Corsair Obsidian Series 800D ATX Full Tower - PCPartPicker

i've flashed my bios through windows update: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 10.1.2.1720 is the one I downloaded and use now.

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 21H1
    Installed on ‎26/‎10/‎2022
    OS build 19043.2193
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

Solution: Open the app of the sound card and edit the settings LOL, Its been really long time I had to go in there.

Max Pen, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Andy_UK# Win User
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

Hi,

I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401
    to Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089311.

This weekend the sound has stopped working again. When the laptop boots up it makes the usual ROG sound, but then as soon as Windows is reached it doesn't make any. I've tried both the above drivers, multiple times, and it hasn't worked. I've also tried
    changing the BIOS from 309 to 310, but that hasn't made any difference. I've tried two different headphones too and they do not have sound either.

I've gone into device manager and disabled/enabled Realtek and updated drivers / uninstalled / reinstalled drivers.

The speaker icon is showing that it is on and allows me to change the level too.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Andy_UK#, Jan 25, 2023
  4. Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

Windows 10 BSOD, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

Hi there,

I've been getting a lot of BSOD's on my laptop recently.

Could someone please help my fix this.

Here is some information about my laptop.

Model: Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

OS Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299

What happens before the BSOD.

If a program makes my system unresponsive, I receive a BSOD after a minute or so of waiting.

The error message on the BSOD is 'DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE'.

Examples of my system becoming unresponsive and leading to a BSOD:

• When Playerunknown's Battlegrounds crashes. (It has been doing this a lot recently. I'm not sure why. Possibly a driver issue?)
    • While I'm trying to use the Android Emulator provided with Android Studio.
      (Just makes the system unresponsive)
    • Counter Strike Global Office crashes while repetitively tabbing in and out.

Information about my latest BSOD when Playerunkown's Battlegrounds crashed:

Here is a full list of my installed drivers

(sorry, I couldn't make it look better)

Sorry for bothering the community for help. I just really want to get this fixed.

I've also seen that a lot of people with laptops similar to mine are having this issue but haven't been able to find a detailed solution.

If you need more information, just ask.

Cheers,

Jonty.

Jonty-Morris, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

1. Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup - Similar Threads - Asus Rog Strix

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  6. Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix running Windows 11 crashing on wakeup: Hi. My Asus ROG Strix has recently been crashing when I wake it from sleep. I've also noticed on other occasions that it is slow to wake from sleep. Not sure what's going on, but I have several minidumps from the crashes. The only thing that to my knowledge that has updated...
  7. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  8. Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot issues ASUS ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming: Hi all, As the thread mentions I'm getting slow boot times compared to my Z490 which had the same hardware (except board) & software. Winver 19042.804. I get a hang on welcome screen for at least 10 seconds but it's consistent. I'm not the best at tracing so maybe one of...
  9. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  10. Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10): I bought this laptop about 4-5 weeks ago and have been using it since- I love it! But one problem has come up in the last week here, a battery problem. It wasn't too bad of a hassle at first- I would get a notification mid-game that said it had switched to battery (when...