Windows 10: ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?

Discus and support ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] [img] [ATTACH] Hello dear GuteFrage.de members, I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrStrike, Aug 7, 2020.

1. MrStrike Win User

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? 2_big.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? [​IMG]

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? 3_big.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? [​IMG]

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? 0_big.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? 2_big.jpg

Hello dear GuteFrage.de members,

I recently purchased the ASUS ROG Strix Scar III. But this one is without operating system. I have two USB sticks, one 32 GB and the other 64 GB, both of which can run Windows 10. I also made the USB stick bootable with a program from Microsoft, which still does not work. I don't know any more. I would be glad about help.

Kind regards

:)

MrStrike, Aug 7, 2020

2. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of screen tearing even while watching YouTube videos,
    not to mention games!
    All the OS updates are installed as well as the latest Nvidia GeForce Game-Ready driver. Could you please help me to fix this frustrating issue and let me enjoy my new notebook? I need your help desperately. Thank you
    very much in advance.

Here are my display adapters:

• Intel UHD Graphics 630
    • Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
    Note: As it is recommended by some people, there is no "Fast sync" option in the Nvidia Control Panel->Vertical sync preference.

Talha Kabakus, Aug 7, 2020
  3. WINDOWS LOGO KEY ON KEYBOARD IS NOT WORKING

The windows logo key on the keyboard is not functioning for its shortcut like split-screen and snap which is most commonly used.

This is not working after the recent update in my Asus Rog Strix Scar III.

Model no.: G531G_N

utkarsh.chaddha.btech2018, Aug 7, 2020
  4. ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?

need list of usb bootable Operating Systems

I am looking for a good list of operating systems you can run from a usb or dvd.

If not a list, then folks can just post their top picks.

I want these to run from the usb/dvd without installing on the system or getting in the way of the system that exists on the hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

John Phoenix, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick?

1. ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR III - Without operating system, how to install Windows 10 from a USB stick? - Similar Threads - ASUS ROG STRIX

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Hi! "R" Button not working on a ROG STRIX SCAR II laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! "R" Button not working on a ROG STRIX SCAR II laptop: So, i have a ROG STRIX SCAR II laptop, that im usually really fond of! However, suddenly now, my "R" button, has entirely ceased working, for some unknown reason.. It's not mechanical, as i've had it opened and checked, and the "E" button has previously done the same, but...
  6. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  7. ROG Strix Scar 17 keep crashing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ROG Strix Scar 17 keep crashing...: Hello,my laptopfreezes frequently.Laptop won`t respond anything.Then, I had to press powerbutton for 10 seconds.Sometimes it reboots itself not usually.When itreboots itself,I find “Hardware Error*” log in event viewer. Screenturns black and I saw some little lines right...
  8. Weird things my Asus Rog Strix Scar ii is doing since windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird things my Asus Rog Strix Scar ii is doing since windows update: [ATTACH]Hello. So last year I bought already used but still almost new Asus Rog Strix Scar ii gl504gs version with already windows 10 installed on it. When I turned my machine on, it was as new, needed to setup windows and everything. However, recently around 2 weeks ago I...
  9. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III: I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of screen tearing even while watching YouTube videos, not to mention games! All the OS updates are installed as well as the latest...
  10. Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus ROG Strix Scar ii (Windows 10): I bought this laptop about 4-5 weeks ago and have been using it since- I love it! But one problem has come up in the last week here, a battery problem. It wasn't too bad of a hassle at first- I would get a notification mid-game that said it had switched to battery (when...