Windows 10: Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

Discus and support Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop Asus S400CA comes with 24GB SSD to work as express cache. What should be done while upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 so that express... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lvgandhi, Jun 30, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

My laptop Asus S400CA comes with 24GB SSD to work as express cache. What should be done while upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 so that express cache is used. Will windows 10 installation take care and use this cache automatically or should any other work to be done by me.
    If I do clean install of windows 10 using iso in USB, how to proceed to use this express cache.

:)

lvgandhi, Jun 30, 2015

2. about asus Vivobook S400CA and SSD express cache in windows 10

Do you have a step by step what you done? Which version of IRST are you using?

I tried this steps:

1.Install IRST and reboot

2.Use disk part commands in SSD, firt "CLEAN", "CONVERT GPT", "CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY ID=AF". (The last command only worked without ID=AF) and reboot

3.Install Expresscache

Does't worked for me...I'm getting error "ECCMD Requested device is not avaliable"

Can you help me? Thank you!

FúlvioBello, Jun 30, 2015
  3. about asus Vivobook S400CA and SSD express cache in windows 10

it worked. just be sure to install the intel rapid start then install the expresscache attached above and then manually install excsd and excfs files located in the program directory of expresscache. thanks a much.

lephysther, Jun 30, 2015
Thema:

Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

1. Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache - Similar Threads - Asus S400CA installing

2. Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly: Hello guys, I have an asus S400CA touchscreen. Have all the recent windows updates. The touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly. The issue started two days back. I have used the smart gesture app to disable the trackpad when mouse is connected. Doesn't change anything...
  3. Use SSD as cache for HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use SSD as cache for HDD: Hello everyone! I was wondering if I could use a 128GB SSD as cache for my 2TB HDD. What program should I use? Is it a native Windows feature? Is this the right subreddit to post this? Thanks :) submitted by /u/GnossisYT [link] [comments]...
  4. OS installed on Laptop SSD Cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OS installed on Laptop SSD Cache: I have recently factory reset my computer as it was not running well and took 5 hours to boot up because of 100% Disk Usage. After that, my OS was reinstalled and whenever I check task manager, it says I have an SSD even though I have a hard disk drive. All third party...
  5. Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Disk Write Caching on SSD in Windows 10: Hi, I read the tutorial on how to disable write caching. But, when I shut down and later turn on my PC and check the policy tab for my Samsung SSD C: drive the caching box is checked again. Also I turned off "RAPID" on the SSD. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks...
  6. Is there a way o use an SSD as a Cache on Windows 10 without RST?

Is there a way o use an SSD as a Cache on Windows 10 without RST?: My uncle has an old system i built 9 years back, instead of going for a new build he/we decided to buy 2nd hand upgrades e.g. we upgraded from 2Gb (2x1) 800Mhz to 4Gb (2x2) OC'd @ 1000Mhz for £14 , upgraded from an old 2.2Ghz Intel E4500 dual-core (2Mb L2 / 800Mhz FSB) to...
  7. Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound

Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound: When I connect to wireless display to SONY TV via PTV3000, I cannot hear sound from TV, though I can see video in Windows10. In windows 8.1, I could get both sound and display with out any problem. Any solutions, Please. 20065
  8. Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA: Hello, I have this problem with my computer and Windows 10 OS where the entire desktop is expanded to the right side of the screen and I have encountered no way to solve it. The graphics driver is the latest one and is a fresh install of Windows 10. I will attach one...
  9. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.: When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1. 20062
  10. Asus S400CA and creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus S400CA and creators update.: I have ASUS S400CA laptop bought in 2013 with windows 8. Later installed and updated to windows 10 1607. I have changed hdd to ssd and wifi chip to intel. But windows update still not shows for creators update. Any one has updated to creators update with this laptop. Ifso is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus s400c windows 10 24gb cache

2. asus s400c windows 10 ssd

3. vivobook s400c fresh windows install

4. asus express cache install windows 10,
  5. asus s400ca ca3317 windows 10 install,
  6. asus vivobook s400ca not recognise tne 24gb ssd,
  7. asus s400ca ssd cache,
  8. can i upgrade asus s400ca ssd,
  9. asus sc400 windows 10 ssd cache,
  10. asus vivobook s400ca cache,
  11. s400c windows 10 expresscache,