Windows 10: Asus screen cannot turn on

Discus and support Asus screen cannot turn on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im using Asus mx580, it can charge fine, when i turn it on the screen does not turn on at all even though the keyboard is lighted and the fan is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdgeworthMiles, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Asus screen cannot turn on

Im using Asus mx580, it can charge fine, when i turn it on the screen does not turn on at all even though the keyboard is lighted and the fan is spinning. Pls help. It occured recently even though there is no change

:)

EdgeworthMiles, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 8, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Asus screen cannot turn on

Preparing automatic repair - black screen asus laptop

Hi,

In most cases, this issue is caused by a corrupted system file. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is there an error code displayed when the screen turns black?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article. It contains information and resolution about black screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Asus screen cannot turn on

1. Asus screen cannot turn on - Similar Threads - Asus screen cannot

2. Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears: Hi I have Asus X515JA Laptop and whenever I turn the power on the Asus Logo pops up and after that it shut down automatically. Also it shows preparing automatic repair and nothing happens just a black screen. I have tried unplugging the battery which makes it work fine but...
  3. Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop not turning on and black screen appears: Hi I have Asus X515JA Laptop and whenever I turn the power on the Asus Logo pops up and after that it shut down automatically. Also it shows preparing automatic repair and nothing happens just a black screen. I have tried unplugging the battery which makes it work fine but...
  4. Asus UL30A not turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus UL30A not turning on: I plugged thể charger in and even hard reset but it still not turning ơn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-ul30a-not-turning-on/b9791010-24d5-4d45-8f9d-d207a910cb46
  5. Asus UL30A not turning on

Asus UL30A not turning on: I plugged thể charger in and even hard reset but it still not turning ơn. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-ul30a-not-turning-on/b9791010-24d5-4d45-8f9d-d207a910cb46
  6. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  7. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  8. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. ASUS X555LJ Randomly turning screen off and going into lock screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ASUS X555LJ Randomly turning screen off and going into lock screen.: Hi, I have an ASUS X555LJ that seems to be turning off the screen and going into the lock screen for no reason, I don't have any timers set to turn off screen, it doesn't do it while I'm using it, but sometimes not always, it does turn off or go into sleep mode then I move...
  10. Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus Zenbook ux360ca goes to bios screen whenever turn on?: Hello, my Asus Zenbook ux360ca laptop has this problem recently. Whenever I turn it on, it just show the uefi/bios screen, I have to press "esc" button, and select "yes" to quit the uefi/bios screen then it shows the login screen. I try to google and solve the problem but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot turn asus monitor on