Windows 10: ASUS secondary monitor issue.

Discus and support ASUS secondary monitor issue. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I hope all is well with you and your family, I am not sure what seems to be the problem but I notice it affects to ASUS MoBo, my Laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RafaelPamintuan, Nov 9, 2020.

1. ASUS secondary monitor issue.

Hi Guys,

I hope all is well with you and your family, I am not sure what seems to be the problem but I notice it affects to ASUS MoBo, my Laptop and two desktop has the same problem, most probably I think it's the Windows 10 update bug to ASUS MoBo.

Problem: Secondary monitor is not working as it suppose to be. It only works as a Mirror but not able to extend view. Every time I press Windows key + P it says "Your PC can't project to another screen. Try reinstalling the driver or using different video card."

How can I fix this.

Thanks!

:)

RafaelPamintuan, Nov 9, 2020

2. Setting Up A Older Secondary Monitor

ok decided to reopen in the hopes someone might have a solution for a new issues i noticed. when i do a restart the secondary monitor takes over, and not until windows is about to go to the desktop does the secondary monitor turn off and the primary display turn on. i would think there is some way to make the default monitor stay on during a reboot. any suggestion would be great. thanks

main monitor dvi to hdmi on video card
    secondary monitor dvi to dvi

xXWhackerXx, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Repositioning app window on dual monitor, Windows 10

Hi Dreed,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Launch Skype.
    2. Drag the Skype Window to secondary monitor.
    3. Resize the window as per your preference.
    4. Maximize the Window and Restore Down.
    5. Then close the skype window in secondary monitor.
    6. Then try re-launching and check if the issue resolves.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

ASUS secondary monitor issue.

Restore window issue in Window 10 1903 when extra Monitor

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information:

• Is the issue specific to DBeaver or does it happen on all the applications?

The issue could probably be because of the secondary monitor not having its own taskbar. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Right click the Taskbar on your primary monitor and choose Taskbar Settings.
    • Enable Show Taskbar on all the displays under
      Multiple Displays,
      and exit Settings.
    • Now, try restoring a minimized window to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

ASUS secondary monitor issue.

1. ASUS secondary monitor issue. - Similar Threads - ASUS secondary monitor

2. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  3. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar on secondary monitor: This is the same question that GrandPheonix has asked.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-on-secondary-monitor/e00b197a-1143-4207-b0be-618ee4986eccIs there a way to either change this in any of the windows settings or does this have to be coded into...
  4. Toolbar on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Add a secondary Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a secondary Monitor: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 3593 2020 that has: - i5 1035G1 - MX230 2GB - 1920x1080p, 16:9 integrated monitor 1/ I'm going to plug a 1280 x 1024, 5/4 Dell E190S monitor via HDMI to VGA adapter and VGA to VGA cable. Will the monitor behave badly? 2/ If it does, will...
  6. No signal on secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal on secondary monitor: Hey all, I have a company laptop and recently it got upgraded by our IT from windows 8 to windows 10. Until now i have used it with two external monitors in order to make my job easier. Unfortunately since the windows 10 version 1903 has been installed it is not detecting...
  7. Secondary Monitor Blurry

Secondary Monitor Blurry: Any secondary monitor connected to this new laptop is blurry. I have tried several work-arounds (scaling adjustments) but nothing has improved the second monitor. even i followed the below link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091364/windows-10-fix-blurry-apps....
  8. Notifications on secondary monitor

Notifications on secondary monitor: Hello, I use my primary monitor for full screen activity, my secondary monitor has the taskbar and other stuff on it. I would like to move the notifications to the right bottom of my secondary monitor, now the appear on the primary monitor but I can't see then due to my...
  9. Secondary Monitor Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary Monitor Touchscreen: Hello, I have a theater room with a projector as my main display. I have recently bought an old Mimo UM-740 7" touchscreen. I have it working as a secondary display, problem is, the touch screen is moving the mouse on the main display. Is there a way to have just the...
  10. Secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Secondary monitor: Recently I bought a slightly larger monitor and planned to use the older one as a secondary monitor. I went in via 'Display Settings' but have managed to screw things up and I've ended up making this smaller monitor the primary one. How might I reverse this and thus make the...