Windows 10: Asus Smart Gesture

Discus and support Asus Smart Gesture in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Asus Eebook 205ta has been giving me issues regarding the touchpad/mouse..the curser has a blinking bottle at the side as if another process is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petermik, Jul 17, 2021.

1. petermik Win User

Asus Smart Gesture

My Asus Eebook 205ta has been giving me issues regarding the touchpad/mouse..the curser has a blinking bottle at the side as if another process is trying to load...the only way of stopping it is by going into task manager and clicking on ASUS Smart Gesture and hitting end task..all is fine then but is it safe to remove this from add/remove programmes or will it disable my ASUS touchpad/mouse completely? Windows version 21H1

:)

petermik, Jul 17, 2021

2. Asus Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

Did not find a program listed called "ASUS Smart Gesture'

TomWellsIsPissed, Jul 17, 2021
  3. ASUS Smart Gesture

Problem Solved for me.

I had the same problem after upgrading my ASUS UX303L to Windows 10. However everything was fixed after installing again the Smart Gesture Application from the ASUS Support portal.

You can download the Asus Smart Gesture software for your current OS/Machine from the following link:

http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Smart+Gesture

Hope this helps!

AlfonsoGonzalezC, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Asus Smart Gesture

Asus Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

If you have ASUS smart gesture installed on your PC. It should be listed there.

Try giving some time to load the program list or sort by Name on the list.

Chandrashekhar Garkar, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Asus Smart Gesture

1. Asus Smart Gesture - Similar Threads - Asus Smart Gesture

2. No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No ASUS Smart Gestures on a laptop without ELAN or Synaptics Touchpad: Hello. I have a ASUS laptop which there where only Asus Smart Gestures but sadly, it sucks. So when looking for a alternative I found that I should just install a driver for another computer...
  3. Disable Asus laptop gestures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable Asus laptop gestures: As above. This laptop was updated from W8 to W10. I constantly send emails before they are finished, and close things I don't want to. I have tried everything I can find online. Including deleting the touchpad driver and updating it. It says it is already the latest...
  4. Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH]ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking, and more. Some PC users […] This article Fix ASUS Smart Gesture not working on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  5. Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.

Haier Y11c Laptop's Touch pad smart gestures not working.: I am having this issue for sometime. I have Haier Y11C Laptop and the smart gestures like double finger scrolling etc of its touch pad are not working the driver installed for touch pad is FocalTech Pointing device driver. i tried installing other drivers like synaptics and...
  6. ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Win 10 touchpad gestures: Hi I can't find a way to turn on touchpad gestures. Have previously been able to use Have tried updating/repairing drivers In settings there is no option only a link to website about gestures. Can anyone suggest a solution? Regards...
  7. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...

C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Smart Gesture\AsTPCenter\x64\AsusTPCenter.exe changed...: System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-UserModePowerService [ Guid] {ce8dee0b-d539-4000-b0f8-77bed049c590} EventID 12 Version 0 Level 4 Task 10 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x4000000000000000 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  8. Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update

Cannot remove ASUS Smart Gesture to reload it after November update: The usual stoppage of Smart Gesture after a windows 10 update always needs to have me remove the ATK and Smart Gesture programs and reinstall them. However, this time the Smart Gesture will not fully remove resulting in an error that does not stop trying to remove it. I have...
  9. I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accidentally uninstalled ASUS smart gesture: I uninstalled the smart gesture by accident After i downloaded it again and try to installed it Before finished, i had asked to install synaptic pointing device But it stopped at the agreement and i can't continued it Thank you for the answer !! [ATTACH]...
  10. Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install ASUS Smart Gesture after updating Win 7 to Win 10: Well, after I updated Win 7 to Win 10, I "lost" the Smart Gesture program. I downloaded the recent Smart Gesture from ASUS support website that should be working for Win 10. Alas, I reach the end of the installation when I get this message: "There is a problem with this...