Windows 10: Asus Sonic master Subwoofer

Discus and support Asus Sonic master Subwoofer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey. Dug up this speaker (subject) and got and adapter to 3.5 aux from the original 2.5. tried it on my new pc. is there any way I can get the Sonic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Romulus806, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Asus Sonic master Subwoofer

Hey. Dug up this speaker (subject) and got and adapter to 3.5 aux from the original 2.5. tried it on my new pc. is there any way I can get the Sonic master subwoofer to work as an external speaker for my pc?

:)

Romulus806, Nov 6, 2019

2. Sonic Master Subwoofer not recognized by Asus laptop N751J laptop.

Hi there,

I`ve purchased new laptop Asus N751J that comes withe external Sonic Master subwoofer.

In Windows 10, when I plug subwoofer, it is simply not working and not recognized.

I`ve checked topics for Windows 8 and noticed that there was a lot of similar problems with Windows 8, but for Windows 10 there is no solution.

Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Thanks,

dinkodinko, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Sonic Master not working for ASUS N551JX

Recently i just bought a new N551JX and the Sonic Master subwoofer does not seem to be working.

The realtek High Definition Audio driver has been updated to 6.0.1.7541.

The speaker driver has been updated to 10.0.10586.0.

The Sonic Master has been fully plugged all the way but the system is still not detecting the Sonic Master subwoofer.

Marcus Lim81, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Asus Sonic master Subwoofer

Asus Sonicmaster external subwoofer not working in windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we would like to know if you are able to play the audio normally, without
    Asus Sonic master subwoofer.

I suggest you to install the audio drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Asus Sonic master Subwoofer

1. Asus Sonic master Subwoofer - Similar Threads - Asus Sonic master

2. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  3. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...: Murray Nowlan How do I get past the enter password after the logo on my Asus sonic master comes on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-sonic-master-that-keeps-coming-up/d33c0cf2-c937-49cb-8d12-3a55dfe55d0f
  4. I have a Asus sonic master that keeps coming up with enter password after the logo comes up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer Asus problem windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer Asus problem windows 11: Hello,i have issue with one driver Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer with hardware ids ROOT\AVoluteSS3Vad. Also i use OS windows 11 pro 22H2 22621.1555i download the last driver of my motherboard Asus Z390 F Gaming and i try to put the driver manually by search and not working but...
  6. Subwoofer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Subwoofer: So I bought a subwoofer and connected it to my computer. From there I tried it out and it didn’t work. I then went into audio setting and did all the funky stuff there. In the test menu, both my left and right speakers work but not my sub. For reference, I have a 2.1 sound...
  7. Subwoofer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Subwoofer: Hej Har ljudsystem Logitech Z313. Efter uppdateringen slutar subwoofwern att fungera. Detta hände vid förra uppdateringen också. Då gjorde jag en återställning till älder verision. Samt varje gång jag skulle hör fick jag gå in och göra högtalar systemet inaktiv/ aktiv...
  8. ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS N550JV external subwoofer not work!: Hi My laptop Windows was updated few days ago(Windows 10 - Version 1511 - OS Build 10586.104). And now external subwoofer do not work! Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you. 44348
  9. Windows 10 Asus Sonic Studio Quicken not working or loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Asus Sonic Studio Quicken not working or loading: I just wanted to toss this out there in the event it could help someone else. I recently built a new computer based surrounding an Asus Maximus VIII Hero motherboard. I installed all the utilities and later had issues running Quicken 2014. I have a love hate relationship with...
  10. Asus Sonic Notebook no Post

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus Sonic Notebook no Post: Hi, my five year old Asus SonicBook s200e has stopped working and when turned on the HDD and WiFi card LEDs flash on for a couple of seconds and then go off again. I have tried all of the button combinations, trying without the battery, removing the HDD, removing the network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sonicmaster subwoofer

2. sonic master subwoofer not recognized