Windows 10: ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

Discus and support ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manisha_770, Mar 22, 2023.

1. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint?

:)

Manisha_770, Mar 22, 2023

2. Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

I have asus vivobook 15 x510UF laptop.It came with windows 10 pre-installed and asus splendid is working fine.Then i did windows 10 clean install.My windows 10 verson is 1903.Now when i tried to install asus splendid utility which i downloaded
    from asus website,it shows error "ICM file is missing".Can someone please help me?

JakeJacobs2015, Mar 22, 2023
  3. ASUS Splendid not working on my windows 10 ASUS N551jk laptop

Hi

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given Asus support link to download
    the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Studynxx Win User

ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

Can't enable WakeOnLAN on ASUS vivoBook 15

Can't enable WakeOnLAN on ASUS VivoBook 15 M513UA-BQ410

Can't see this option in the BIOS anywhere.

Studynxx, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

1. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15 - Similar Threads - ASUS Splendid Working

2. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  3. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  4. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  5. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  6. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  7. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  8. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  9. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

10. Camera is not working - Win10Pro - Asus Vivobook 15 X512FJ

Camera is not working - Win10Pro - Asus Vivobook 15 X512FJ: Hello all, I am facing an issue, and I am unable to resolve it. I am looking for answers for more than a month without gaining a helpful answer. So, I bought this laptop in March, 2020 and everything was working fine, until I noticed that my camera is not working properly....