Windows 10: Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

Discus and support Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElvisNekrasovs, Mar 14, 2022.

1. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its keeps turning my pc on and off and then shows : Recovery its looks like windows didnt load correctly Gives option to restart reset etc., ive tryed every option but nothing....Any idea for solution on this? Thank you

:)

ElvisNekrasovs, Mar 14, 2022

2. 4k Monitor or GTX1080 ?

Guys i am planning to upgrade my PC.

I have STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 and Samsung LED S23B300B monitor.

I have 6700K and Maximus VIII Ranger and COrsair 08 +08 GB 2400MHz Ram installed.

I do gaming usually.

Which combination is best as below

1. STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5 & ASUS PB287Q Monitor

2. ROG STRIX GTX1080 A8G & Samsung LED S23B300B monitor

3. ROG STRIX GTX1080 A8G & ASUS PB287Q Monitor ( Will be too expensive)

Please suggest a economic option to me.

au.windroid, Mar 14, 2022
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Mar 14, 2022
  4. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

Asus Strix Z270E vs Asus Z270 IX Hero?

• Asus Strix Z270E $199.99
    • Asus Z270 IX Hero $229.99

The Strix has WiFi and the Hero doesn't.

Hero has more USB and the Strix doesn't.

That's all the difference that I can see.

what else, what thing has the Hero that makes me want it?. Why people buy it, instead of the Strix?.

RodoGodo19, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

1. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb - Similar Threads - Asus Strix GTX1080

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  6. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb: Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its...
  7. Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Strix GTX1080 8gb: Hello everyone. Lets start with problem what ive had two days ago my m.2 ssd stopped working so ive replaced it to new one. All fine now. So ive had to install new window ive done that done all updates, chipset etc., but when im installing graphic driver its not working. Its...
  8. Non Booting Asus Strix B550-E

Non Booting Asus Strix B550-E: I got my motherboard this week and started assembling it on Friday. However its not getting past the orange memory light. I am wondering if its shorting somewhere so I am planning to take everything out of the case and test it. I have tried bios flashback but that doesnt...
  9. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  10. Asus strix 970 gtx fan?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus strix 970 gtx fan?: Hi again. When I got my Asus strix 970 gtx on desktop the fan wouldn't spin but as soon as I started a game it would. At this point I didn't even have GPU tweak installed and would sound like it would go to 100% as soon as I opened up a game. After some time this stopped...