Windows 10: Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

Discus and support Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, need a quick help! My asus laptop X441U is stuck at diagnosing your pc and I can't enter Recovery mode. I've tried a lot of solution from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StewardMohammad, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

Hi, need a quick help!

My asus laptop X441U is stuck at diagnosing your pc and I can't enter Recovery mode.

I've tried a lot of solution from Youtube and Google but all of it doesn't work.

I can only access Setup F2 and it seems like there's nothing to be done there.

Is there any solution other than formatting my laptop, since I have a lot of important documents in there

:)

StewardMohammad, Nov 22, 2020

2. ASUS Diagnosing your pc

I have an asus X541U with windows 10. I shutted it down and when I turned it on again it was stuck in the Asus logo and a diagnosing your pc message, followed by a never ending loop. I read the other foros, none of the solutions about pressing f9 work.
    Do you know what else can I do?

I read about windows 10 recovery disk, where can I find one? Does using this disk mean reseting your pc and losing everything?

Thanks in advance,

Julia

JuliaCarbone1, Nov 22, 2020
  3. limzzz Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on "Diagnosing your pc"

I have the same problem also stuck at the diagnosing your pc and I tried by pressing window + C but nothing happened. my laptop is ASUS A556U window 10

limzzz, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

Asus Laptop Stuck on Diagnosing

I have a laptop that I haven't used in a year but I would like to retrieve the documents from it. It is an Asus laptop with windows 8. Every time I try to start it up it goes to a black screen with the Asus logo and says "Diagnosing your PC". This screen
    eventually turns into a blue screen with a sad face or a screen with other options. The other options include restarting with a disc, repairing through wifi, or running the test again. I don't have a disc and I'm lost as to the next step.

I have tried starting up in safe mode. The same cycle repeats.

Any help would be nice but my primary focus is retrieving documents from the hard drive. Even telling me to go to a laptop repair person would be helpful if that's what the best solution is.

LukeQuestion, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

1. Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc - Similar Threads - Asus stuck diagnosing

2. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on diagnosing your pc,: every time it gets to the screen i can only choose shut down or advance options no matter what option i try it only lets me shut down. how do i get to log back in or fix this issue. tried over an hour but only will let me shut down unplugged everything and nothing unplugged...
  3. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on diagnosing your pc,: every time it gets to the screen i can only choose shut down or advance options no matter what option i try it only lets me shut down. how do i get to log back in or fix this issue. tried over an hour but only will let me shut down unplugged everything and nothing unplugged...
  4. Stuck on diagnosing your pc,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  6. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC": I've had problems with my laptop for the last around 24 hours, and it's gotten to this screen, but never advanced to the advanced startup blue screen. A bunch of searching hasn't helped me and I don't have money to buy anything, although I have another laptop that is broken...
  7. Laptop stuck on "Diagnosing your PC"

8. PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop

PC stuck in "diagnosing your PC" loop: Hello all After restoring my PC windows 10 to an earlier state to yesterday I'va had an issue where the PC is stuck on a Diagnosing your PC loop. I am unable to boot in safe mode. I've tried F8, shift+F8 and ctrl+F8 without success. I believe the loop is caused by a lack...
  9. Stuck on diagnosing your pc

Stuck on diagnosing your pc: [IMG]HP Problem 440 G2 stuck on diagnosing your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-diagnosing-your-pc/b0c56656-3078-4ed3-8570-2a5b5ce8e11c
  10. Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc: My pc is stuck at the diagnosing you pc page and doesn't load, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-diagnosing-your-pc/fb180072-a8c2-4a31-b721-97425f621cda

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus diagnosing your pc