Windows 10: Asus suite causes freeze

Discus and support Asus suite causes freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've wanted to update using Al Suite III but after an hour of desktop on and keyboard and screen off I made the mistake of shutting my pc down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ohcatprincess, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Asus suite causes freeze

Hi,

I've wanted to update using Al Suite III but after an hour of desktop on and keyboard and screen off I made the mistake of shutting my pc down the hard way and now it freezes after about 2 minutes of using my pc. I'm a pc dummy so I have no idea what i can and cannot do without making it worse.

Please help me

Thanks in advance.

:)

ohcatprincess, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Asus suite causes freeze

ASUS AI suite III Freeze and crash

Hello

The application ASUS AI SUITE 3 (V10130) started to freeze and usually after a few minutes crashes my computer under Windows 10 version 1607 with a motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME. I'm using AI suite for a long time with this computer config without
    issues, so I wonder if its related with current windows version.

Already made a clean ai suite II clean install and also reinstalled the Windows 10, without any difference.

Thx.

PauloOliveiraF, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Asus suite causes freeze

1. Asus suite causes freeze - Similar Threads - Asus suite causes

2. Can't install asus suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install asus suite software: I bought an Asus laptop with windows 10, then bought an Asus external dvd drive. Asus sdrw-08u9m-u and windows will not allow software to be down loaded. Do I really have to leave S mode , thanks jrstriby...
  3. Asus laptop freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  4. ASUS Laptop kept freezing

in Windows 10 Customization
    ASUS Laptop kept freezing: Hi everyone. I've been having this issue ever since I got the laptop 4 years ago. I've sent it back and forth with the manufacturer and they couldn't help me. The laptop freezes randomly. It can be idle, gaming, watching videos, or even just from start up. I've been...
  5. ASUS FX504GM Freezing on gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS FX504GM Freezing on gaming: Hi guys Having a massive issue with my ASUS FX504GM gaming laptop. I am aware gaming laptops can sometimes not be as ideal as desktops but I needed a laptop for travel purposes. The issue i have is weither i am running the first Witcher game or the Fallen order star wars,...
  6. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...
  7. ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?: I have just purchased 2 Sabrent SATA III to USB 3.0 Cases for a SATA III HDD. This way I can keep backups offline for our desktop systems. Here is the issue, however. These Sabrent EC-DFFN docks support UASP. Great, but I do not see that enabled on my MoBo as I checked the...
  8. Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error: Hello! I'm trying to uninstall the Asus AI Suite III version 1 so I can install the new version 3. I went into Uninstall Programs and Features, clicked on AI Suite III, clicked Uninstall. AI Suite loads up and prompts me for what modules to uninstall. I click them all since I...
  9. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...
  10. New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe

in Windows 10 News
    New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe: Go to the Maximus Code X downloads. Works for my Z87 Hero VI and with the Windows 10 Intel Meltdown patch. It was released yesterday. ROG MAXIMUS X CODE Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS USA 101753

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus ai suite bsod