Windows 10: Asus T100ha crashed during update

Discus and support Asus T100ha crashed during update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My Asus T100ha crashed during a win10 update and is now only able to boot to the blue screen. I have taken it into a computer store to see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TylerCruickshank, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Asus T100ha crashed during update

Hello,

My Asus T100ha crashed during a win10 update and is now only able to boot to the blue screen. I have taken it into a computer store to see if they were able to fix it and they had mentioned that it would need to have windows reinstalled as the loaded version was lost. Is there anyway that I will be able to do this on my own? The tablet came pre-installed with Win10 so I have no product key, and it is well past warranty so I am unable to utilize the manufacturer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tyler

:)

TylerCruickshank, Oct 26, 2018

2. Wind 10 update on asus t100ha

So my asus transformer t100ha only has a 32gb hdd.

Windows 10 wants 8gigs to update. I started freeing up space for the update nd thought i would finish it today.....windows applied some other updates and now i only have 2gigs free and NOTHING apart from windows installed. What am I to do? I dont ave an
    external hhd to use.

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated!!!

samusMaximus, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Alex NP Win User
    My Asus T100HA Transformer Notebook won't power on

My Asus T100HA Transformer Notebook will not power on. I have tried many times to change power cords, various button movements and patterns. I desperately need my computer to work as it makes school work quite unbearable without it.

Alex NP, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Asus T100ha crashed during update

Asus Transformer book T100ha sound issue

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you. I will certainly assist you.

I suggest that you perform the methods below and check if issue persist:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anup Karkal, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Asus T100ha crashed during update

1. Asus T100ha crashed during update - Similar Threads - Asus T100ha crashed

2. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update crashes during updating: My windows crashes while trying to update it. I had this issue for a long time and I have tried many ways to fix it but nothing helps, also the error code that i get everytime is page fault in nonpaged area....
  3. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update crashes during updating: My windows crashes while trying to update it. I had this issue for a long time and I have tried many ways to fix it but nothing helps, also the error code that i get everytime is page fault in nonpaged area....
  4. Windows update crashes during updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback: As the title says, I am running into an issue on my Asus Zenbook 14 laptop where the screen sometimes freezes during fullscreen YouTube playback, eventually resulting in the system crashing. It usually happens after 10-30 minutes of watching YouTube. My brother has a similar...
  6. Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback: As the title says, I am running into an issue on my Asus Zenbook 14 laptop where the screen sometimes freezes during fullscreen YouTube playback, eventually resulting in the system crashing. It usually happens after 10-30 minutes of watching YouTube. My brother has a similar...
  7. ASUS laptop crashes during sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS laptop crashes during sleep: I purchased a new ASUS laptop a few months ago and have been having serious problems with it crashing almost every time it sleeps. When I was unable to solve the problem, I did a factory restore on the laptop and then installed every available Windows update and ASUS-provided...
  8. Crash during update

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash during update: my system crashed during an insider up ate and now cannot boot, I'm thinking something messes up the MBR and don't remember how to fix it. I have to go to this screen to boot. Samsung was my boot drive. [img] [img] 149166
  9. provengine.dll crashes during update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    provengine.dll crashes during update: [0x090001] PANTHR Exception (code 0xC0000005: ACCESS_VIOLATION) occurred at 0x00007FFEE1BC494B in C:\Windows\System32\provengine.dll (+000000000000494B). Since provengine.dll crashes, I cannot update....
  10. Asus Transformerbook t100ha Wlan Adapter Broadcom has serious timeouts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Transformerbook t100ha Wlan Adapter Broadcom has serious timeouts: i made a wlan report and tried multiple troubleshooting steps i have to give up cause i dont find the cause wlan connects and works perfect all of a sudden timeouts of connections disconnect ..cant connect after 30min connect again then disconnect again .. then cant...