Windows 10: asus t100ta

Discus and support asus t100ta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BartoszGłodzik, Mar 1, 2022.

1. asus t100ta

Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń pokazuje ze nie wykryto urządzenia a gdy sprawdzałem sterowniki pokazywało się ze wszystkie są pobrane W ustawniach trybu tabletu pokazuje ze urządzenie nie oferuje funkcji dotykowych ale przed instalowaniem nowego systemu działał normalnie dotyk i dźwięk

:)

BartoszGłodzik, Mar 1, 2022
  2. Wonderdee Win User

Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

Hello there to all!

I wanted to inform you at model Asus Transformer T100TA did not do exactely as the list stated, but it worked out to install the intel hot fix package that fixed the problem as the other drivera were already installed.

Wonderdee, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Sound Problem on ASUS Transformer Book T100TA

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I see that you have tried installing latest drivers, however if you have not tried installing latest driver from the manufacturer website try the same and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the
    Audio playback troubleshooter.

Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
    Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.

• In the new window, click
      Hardware and Sound

• In the list of options, click on
      Playing sound

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

After running the troubleshooter, try to install the
    Audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps:

You can download drivers from manufacturer website.

- Review||ASUS Global

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

SujataMoktan, Mar 1, 2022
  4. asus t100ta

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

asus t100ta

1. asus t100ta - Similar Threads - asus t100ta

2. AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11: Hello members, I have an issue with my ASUS CHROMEBOX 3... i have installed fresh copy of windows 11 and the aux port is not working it was working previously and it was running with windows 11 os so i know it can work with windows 11... i have downloaded two drivers one...
  3. AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUX PORT not working ASUS Chromebox 3 Windows 11: Hello members, I have an issue with my ASUS CHROMEBOX 3... i have installed fresh copy of windows 11 and the aux port is not working it was working previously and it was running with windows 11 os so i know it can work with windows 11... i have downloaded two drivers one...
  4. asus t100ta

asus t100ta: Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń pokazuje ze nie wykryto urządzenia a gdy sprawdzałem sterowniki pokazywało się ze wszystkie są pobrane W ustawniach trybu...
  5. asus t100ta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus t100ta: Witam posiadam laptop asus t100ta lecz gdy instalowałem w nim system po instalacja nie działa w nim toutchscreen i nie ma audio W menedżerze urządzeń pokazuje ze nie wykryto urządzenia a gdy sprawdzałem sterowniki pokazywało się ze wszystkie są pobrane W ustawniach trybu...
  6. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  7. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows: I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit. When switched on it goes to a black screen saying Diagnosing Your PC then to Preparing Automatic Repair with a dotted rotating circle, It then goes to a blue screen with various options, I selected Advanced option, I...
  8. I have a Asus T100TA Transformer Book Windows 10 32 bit which will not open Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSoD on ASUS T100TA when detaching tablet from dock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD on ASUS T100TA when detaching tablet from dock: Greetings All: I installed Windows 10 on a fully compatible ASUS Transformer T100TA yesterday. All is working great except, whenever I remove the tablet from the dock I get the BSoD (kmode_exception_not_handled) and the tablet reboots. I have done a clean boot and it...
  10. Easy Way To Install Windows 10 Tech. Preview On My ASUS T100TA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy Way To Install Windows 10 Tech. Preview On My ASUS T100TA: Hi All, I've seen some post's in here concerning user's and their desire to try out windows 10 technical preview on a variety of different device's. I'm in that same group..of course I'm using the tech. preview (build 10049) on the my main laptop in a dual boot setup with a...