Windows 10: Asus T100TAF No Audio

Discus and support Asus T100TAF No Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bought this from MS when it was a Win8 device. [ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF-B1-MS Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC]. Has been converted to W10 and has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by meebers, Apr 20, 2021.

1. meebers Win User

Asus T100TAF No Audio

Bought this from MS when it was a Win8 device. [ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF-B1-MS Signature Edition 2 in 1 PC].
    Has been converted to W10 and has been updated quite a few times under W10, current version (19042-928)

A couple of updates ago ??, noticed loss of sound and it remains unsolvable to me. Some snapshots showing the problem. Audio hardware is part of the mother board.

1. Typical location (sample) 2. No entries now above batteries or under SW devices
    3. No audio devices are installed. 4. Hardware device is not connected
    5. No output devices found 6. Nothing to manage
    7. Troubleshooter, can't find audio device

Have been searching for chip set to install first before I can install drivers?? Don't think Windows updates mess with the chip set drivers??

:)

meebers, Apr 20, 2021

2. Asus tramsformer book T100TAF Windows 10 camera doesn`t work

On Asus tramsformer book T100TAF doesn`t work camera. It shows only a black screen.

Diana Leonova, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Asus Transformer Book T100TAF and Windows 10

Maybe I'm not the first that ask this question but I'm not very good with seraching in the question section.

I have Asus Transformer Book T100TAF with insstalled Windows 8.1 with Bing. My answer is how can I install Windows 10 and is it free when my Windows is not a pirate version or is free just for one year.

BorislavLozanov, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Pablomd94 Win User

Asus T100TAF No Audio

broadcom 802.11 abgn wireless sdio adapter ASUS T100TAF

I bought a pc transformer ASUS T100TAF with windows 8.1 and I uploaded to windows 10. My problem is that suddently when i tried to conect WiFi, the driver of WiFi did not work, it figure in the device administration like an alert.

I contacted ASUS and they told me that there are not drivers for windows 10.

What can I do?

Pablomd94, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Asus T100TAF No Audio

1. Asus T100TAF No Audio - Similar Threads - Asus T100TAF Audio

2. Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...: Here's my sad Journey with windows 10 on Asus T100TAFobjective: do a clean install of win 10 on the Asus T100TAF as the computer/tablet was donated to a school with very limited budget for IT related stuff.Here's what I've tried and where I've gotten stuck1. getting win 10 on...
  3. Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...: Here's my sad Journey with windows 10 on Asus T100TAFobjective: do a clean install of win 10 on the Asus T100TAF as the computer/tablet was donated to a school with very limited budget for IT related stuff.Here's what I've tried and where I've gotten stuck1. getting win 10 on...
  4. Unable to reinstall win 10 on Asus T100TAF from usb after in-windows repair and sfc unable...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  6. ASUS laptop audio problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS laptop audio problems: Okay so I own a ASUS TUF gaming f17, it's running windows 11 and frankly the sound on it isn't very good. I tried installing realtek high definition audio driver but at the very end it always gives me an error and the audio hasn't improve. I asked about this and I was told to...
  7. I have forgotten my password to get into my asus t100taf mini laptop,

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have forgotten my password to get into my asus t100taf mini laptop,: I need help getting into my asus t100taf mini laptop. I haven't used it for a long time and have tried every password I can but no good. please help. I have tried f9 on start up but just goes to sign in page. I need help thanks in advance...
  8. Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Driver for Realtek Audio.: My ASUS PC came with the ASUS Realtek driver installed, this also installs the Realtek Console, Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar. A recent auto update to Sonic Studio took place and immediately my analogue output to the desktop speakers was dead, the digital output to my hi-fi...
  9. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...
  10. Conexant audio missing - ASUS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant audio missing - ASUS: I opened my computer from sleep to find that the audio was no longer working. Specifically, the audio icon says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." When I run the Microsoft diagnostics, it says "Restart your PC to finish installing drivers and updates." I've tried...