Windows 10: ASUS T300 CHI Touch Screen does not work in windows 10 for driver problems

Discus and support ASUS T300 CHI Touch Screen does not work in windows 10 for driver problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was in Windows 10 Insider Program so, when build 1809 came out, it was installed on my wife's ASUS T300 CHI. For some strange reason since that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dalpy54, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Dalpy54 Win User

ASUS T300 CHI Touch Screen does not work in windows 10 for driver problems

I was in Windows 10 Insider Program so, when build 1809 came out, it was installed on my wife's ASUS T300 CHI. For some strange reason since that moment "HID compliant touch screen" disappeared from "Device manager" and an "Unknown USB Device (device descriptor request failure (Code 43)" appeared instead.

I rolled back soon to 1803 but Touch Screen remain in the condition I just described.

ASUS does not supply Touch Screen specific drivers. They say it should use Microsoft HID compliant touch screen drivers.

Since the the device is completely unusable as a Tablet.

The only way I have to work with it is to take remote control from another PC.

I saw many people have similar problems but no suggested solution worked for me.

:)

Dalpy54, Nov 18, 2018
  2. paer12 Win User

active stylus asus T300 chi

Hi, my active stylus for Asus T300 chi stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update(thursday in sweden). is there at driver etc. i need to install? Asus doesn't seem to know what the problem is about.

best regards

Pär Johansson

paer12, Nov 18, 2018
  3. ASUS T300 CHI

My miniature USB port on the right hand side does not work. I have a miniature USB to USB adapter cable because this computer does not accept USB. It has been working but stopped several weeks ago. I have tried a new adaptor cable but with no luck.(computer
    is asus t300 chi)

Can some one out there offer an idea to try

Bill l

william lamont, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Si-5 Win User

ITV Hub and other TV apps not available on Asus t300 Chi running windows 10

Can anyone tell me why some UK based TV apps are not available for the ASUS t300 Chi running windows 10. When I get to the store page via the web I can see the "get app" button but underneath the text says "This app does not work on your device"

Thema:

1. ASUS T300 CHI Touch Screen does not work in windows 10 for driver problems - Similar Threads - ASUS T300 CHI

2. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  3. ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Zenbook UX461FA touch screen and pen not working.: My touch screen and pen suddenly stopped working on ASUS Zenbook UX461FA. I tried going to Device Manager under Human Interface Devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver was not listed. So I selected show hidden devices and the HID-compliant touchscreen driver along...
  4. Windows 10 touch screen problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 touch screen problem: My windows 10 touch screen didn't working as usual. Usually when I tap once on screen it acts like left click while double tap on the screen act like right click. But now when I click once it act like double tap or touch and hold while double tap and touch and hold no longer...
  5. Touch Screen Not Working / Driver Issue??

Touch Screen Not Working / Driver Issue??: I recently got an Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop, it was working great yesterday and today until the touch screen and the stylus stopped working. I followed other threads, disabled the HID-compliant touch screen, and then enabled it. It didn't fix it, I went back later and...
  6. Touch Screen Driver

Touch Screen Driver: My touch screen laptop runs Windows 10 has recently lost it's touch screen driver. I have noticed that recently my touch screen no longer works. I followed a walkthrough to troubleshoot the problem and the guide said to uninstall and reinstall the touch screen driver....
  7. Asus Touch Screen not working

Asus Touch Screen not working: Does anyone have any solutions to why my touch screen has stopped working since the last MS update. cant update the I2 C HID device . error ,message reads A request for the HID descriptor failed. Asus tell me its a Windows 10 issue...
  8. touch screen does not work

touch screen does not work: Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the Msgpiowin32.sys driver was migrated, how do I reinstall it?...
  9. Asus T300 Chi starting issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus T300 Chi starting issue: Hey, În the last month I have a big problem with my tablet in order to connect a external hard drive I check the hdd and was ok in another 2 computers, so I was concluded that the issue is on my laptop A fiend give an app that will fix this problem I think the app...
  10. ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working

ASUS 550C Touch Screen Not working: I am running windows 10 and I have tried several different steps on how to make my touch screen work again. Got them from forums and none of them worked (Device Management Troubleshooting, Control Panel, etc.). "HID-compliant touch screen" simply does not exist on the list...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus touchscreen driver

2. what to do with asus chi t300 not working

3. asus t300 la hid drivers win 10

4. asus t300 touch screen not working windows 10,
  5. ASUS T300 chi touch sreen driver,
  6. sccreen toch framwar asus t300a,
  7. asus t300chi touch problem,
  8. asus t300 chi display problem,
  9. asus t300 touchscreen driver,
  10. asus t300 touch screen not working