Windows 10: Asus tablet mini factory reset

Discus and support Asus tablet mini factory reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnYoung020, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Asus tablet mini factory reset

Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it, it request a password that I do not have. Any way to reset the password or reset the system without it being on? It is running windows.

:)

JohnYoung020, Jan 6, 2020
  2. jwkelley Win User

Factory reset tablet stuck.

So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10.
    There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset.
    The reset stopped halfway and wont continue.
    The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up asking if I want to continue to update, reset factory settings, trouble shoot, use usb or cd or continue the reset.
    I have tried the reset a few times but it has not worked.
    Amazon.co.jp: マウスコンピューター 8.9型Win8.1タブレット・2in1 PC Office付 (Win8.1/AtomZ3735F/2GB/32GBeMMC/Office HB) WN891: パソコン・周辺機器
    This is the tablet here. Unfortunately everything is also all in Japanese, which i understand somewhat but am kind of winging it.

jwkelley, Jan 6, 2020
  3. DABeckham Win User
    Tablet no longer recognized

My ASUS tablet is no longer recognized by Windows 10. When I try to reinstall the driver I get a INF file is invalid error. Any suggestions (I reset my tablet to factory conditions, but it still is not recognized).

DABeckham, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Carol5xy Win User

Asus tablet mini factory reset

Tablet not resetting

What would cause a tablet not to reset?

My husband was having a problem with a tablet-windows and tried to reset it to factory specs and it said that it could not do it.

Carol

Carol5xy, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Asus tablet mini factory reset

1. Asus tablet mini factory reset - Similar Threads - Asus tablet mini

2. Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset on Kiano Intelect 8 MS Tablet: Hi I need help because I don't work it factory reset on the kiano Intelect 8 Ms tablet.Currently I have a problem to go menu to factory settings because this tablet does not support touch in the Uefi/Efi Bios Menu.I have an external keyboard with a built-in TouchPad mouse....
  3. Factory reset Tablet lost credentials

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Factory reset Tablet lost credentials: i have 2 windows 10 Tablets. Was set-up with domain control. No-one knows the credentials and we want to wipe it back to factory default. It asks for a recovery key? which i have no idea how to get. If i skip this step it does not reinstall windows. Thank you...
  4. Reset factory Asus on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset factory Asus on Windows 10: Hello, I have a ASUS computer on which I migrated on Windows 10 at the begin of Windows 10. My computer was quite slow to launch because it is quite old few years so this is normal because it is not a SSD. But since few days it is blocking at the launch of the computer....
  5. Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting Windows 10 tablet to factory settings: Hi there I have a tablet with Windows 10, last updated on 11 June 2020. The wifi has been disabled not by me and I assume this is from the updates. There are two logins for this tablet and one of them is an administrator who cannot remember his PIN or password for this...
  6. Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%

Factory Reset on Asus Laptop stuck at 64%: I received an Asus laptop for christmas, but when I tried to used it I’d often get the bsod. I think it’s likely because of a driver from the drawing tablet I plugged in. I decided to factory reset it. It was going along fine but got stuck at 64. It usually goes from the Asus...
  7. Asus factory reset w10

Asus factory reset w10: I used method 2 on factory reset Shift, restart,troubleshoot,reset pc,remove eveything, recovermy files ,rsset .. and now my asus x555d is stuck on loading (circle). The only function that works is F2. Please help....
  8. Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Factory Reset for Windows 10 Tablet: I have a new NuVision tablet loaded with Windows 10. I have forgotten the password for my local account. I want to use the factory reset option, but am afraid I will lose the Windows 10 Operating system. I have read conflicting reports as to the results of using the...
  9. Factory resetting my Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory resetting my Asus laptop: It has been nearly 2 hours and my laptop is stuck at 39% of resetting. What should i do? Is there anything wrong?? Please help. When will it be complete??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-resetting-my-asus-laptop/10b80d5b-f017-4e67-9f31-70e0ee2511dc
  10. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...