Windows 10: Asus tablet password screen

Discus and support Asus tablet password screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all , i have a tablet that i havent used it for a long time and now i cant pass the password screen. It says "Your device is offline. Please sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pipis_vidas, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Asus tablet password screen

Hey all , i have a tablet that i havent used it for a long time and now i cant pass the password screen. It says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device" I dont remember if the password is the enail password or a pin and i have also changed the current email password. Also it says connected to the wifi. I checked a guide that was saying shift + restart and i did this and did a hard reset (i think) but then it was the same screen. Now at the password screen the shutdown button has disappeared and i wanted to retry the hard reset. Anyone knows something?

submitted by /u/pipis_vidas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pipis_vidas, Jan 27, 2020

2. asus 10 inch tablet

my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it

billlorimer01, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Asus tablet password screen

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Asus tablet password screen

1. Asus tablet password screen - Similar Threads - Asus tablet password

2. New tablet forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New tablet forgot password: Forgot password can't log into laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tablet-forgot-password/af1ef2e3-2586-4ddb-84e2-05bd9b20bf2e
  3. Help with my Asus b121 tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Asus b121 tablet: I got a new Asus b121 tablet and tried to do a hard reset but now a window pops up saying Microsoft wasn't installed correctly and it won't do anything after that. I need help just getting to the start page...
  4. Help with my Asus b121 tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with my Asus b121 tablet: I got a new Asus b121 tablet and tried to do a hard reset but now a window pops up saying Microsoft wasn't installed correctly and it won't do anything after that. I need help just getting to the start page...
  5. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  6. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  7. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Asus tablet mini factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus tablet mini factory reset: Hi I have a Asus tablet transformer mini I bought online and I am trying to do a factory reset on it because it isnt charging. When I attempt to do it, it request a password that I do not have. Any way to reset the password or reset the system without it being on? It is...
  9. asus 10 inch tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus 10 inch tablet: my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-10-inch-tablet/7b2ee27e-4bd9-4f4d-b2a4-d7739a4ee8f3
  10. No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No readyboost option on asus laptop/ tablet: I plugged in a usb drive and went to properties but the readyboost tab is not there, i put the usb in another pc and the tab is there I am not sure where to start 25940