Windows 10: Asus touchpad gone no mouse

Discus and support Asus touchpad gone no mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchpad gone no mouse. Nothing in registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarolineJefferson, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Asus touchpad gone no mouse

Touchpad gone no mouse. Nothing in registry

:)

CarolineJefferson, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Joan Pin Win User

ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Double click on touchpad and mouse not working

2 or 3 days ago double click to open files and quit working w/the mouse and the touchpad.

I see no settings describing double clicking in for the mouse or touchpad. I have gone to the device manager and looked for mouse driver updates - there are none. I do not see the touchpad listed in device manager.

I am using an ASUS FX504 i5 8th gen.

I appreciate any help.

Sarah Cynthia SylviaStout, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Asus touchpad gone no mouse

touchpad gestures two finger scroll not working Asus 501

Hi there,

1. Go to N501VW | ASUS Global Downloads
    2. Download the latest ATK - ATKPackage driver
    3. Download the latest TouchPad - ASUS Smart Gesture (Touchpad Driver)
    4. Uninstall both the Touchpad driver and the Asus ATK package driver.
    5. Reboot
    6. First install ATKPackage driver (IMPORTANT to do this FIRST)
    7. Reboot
    8. Then install the TouchPad driver (may need to reboot)
    9. Test if all is working as it should

I had this same issue with my Asus UX305 when I upgraded to Windows version 1803 and doing the above steps solved the issue for me.

slicendice, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Asus touchpad gone no mouse

1. Asus touchpad gone no mouse - Similar Threads - Asus touchpad gone

2. Asus Touchpad 100% gone from the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Touchpad 100% gone from the laptop: i had a windows 11 laptop but then then the touchpad started bugging out and then turned off completly.i tried to go back to windows 10 to see if it would be back but its gone i check all of the devices in the devices tabs checked the setting and tried to reinstall with the...
  3. Asus Touchpad 100% gone from the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Touchpad 100% gone from the laptop: i had a windows 11 laptop but then then the touchpad started bugging out and then turned off completly.i tried to go back to windows 10 to see if it would be back but its gone i check all of the devices in the devices tabs checked the setting and tried to reinstall with the...
  4. Asus Touchpad 100% gone from the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus touchpad: I accidentally deleted the touchpad driver in my computer and I cannot get it back, now the touchpad is not working at all. how can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-touchpad/007f10df-6173-4c64-a20f-9bd12ef1a18d
  6. Asus touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus touchpad: I accidentally deleted the touchpad driver in my computer and I cannot get it back, now the touchpad is not working at all. how can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-touchpad/007f10df-6173-4c64-a20f-9bd12ef1a18d
  7. Asus touchpad

8. Disable touchpad when mouse is connected option is gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable touchpad when mouse is connected option is gone.: When I go to settings and go to devices, the disable touchpad when mouse is connected option is gone. My system info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-touchpad-when-mouse-is-connected-option-is/83e5d388-7667-4066-958f-65a7cfdb3d03
  9. Asus Touchpad

Asus Touchpad: My touchpad is working but not some of the features such as two finger tap for a right click and three fingers up for displaying all open apps. I tried to update the driver but the touchpad does not appear as an option only a mouse. I am using an ASUS computer....
  10. ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear

ASUS / Touchpad doesnt work and mouse disappear: I have Asus Notepad model UX360CAK, and touchpad and mouse doesn`t work after last updates of Widows 1903. External mouse works but cant move pointer with touchpad too, like before when everything works. Internal mouse, after login to Windows, disappear every time. I tried so...